Pathetic shot by overconfident Rahane: Ganguly

5 minutes ago, Kothili said:

Why doesn't this azzole talk about Brat's batting?

Koi baat nahi, whole Indian team played bad. Sab ko baari baari troll karo ga sir, yay to mera professional kaam hay. 

Edited by badmash

Rahane played a bad shot, but what about Chokohli Coolie? Fishing well outside the off stump and away from his body. What about taking a measured approach to batting as draw was a possibility, albeit a distant one?

There needs to a come to Jesus moment for BCCI chewyts. Dump all the aging non-performers and start rebuilding. This team does not have the hunger to win as they are content making their money from I PEE L.

Edited by DeepSpace
Just now, sage said:

Is that your excuse for the Satguru of Sussex flopping?

He exposed the selfish Rohit’s dumb captaincy :isalute:  

Even the bowlers failed!

Can’t change your game all of a sudden and that too in a final. 

38 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I wish Rahane indeed played a pathetic shot little early and got out. Now that he has some runs he will cling on to his spot for  a while. Our Emperor of sussex will go back and score more runs and come back into the side.

I atleast Saw 2 lives for Rahane Live in the first innings for the time I watched. One was a noball and the other was a simple drop catch. He scored about 20odd runs over 3-4 lives. Sounds about right :phehe:

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

I atleast Saw 2 lives for Rahane Live in the first innings for the time I watched. One was a noball and the other was a simple drop catch. He scored about 20odd runs over 3-4 lives. Sounds about right :phehe:

Unfortuantely they will gloss over that.  They already ran an article in cricinfo on behalf of Seenu mama lol

2 hours ago, DeepSpace said:

Rahane played a bad shot, but what about Chokohli Coolie? Fishing well outside the off stump and away from his body. What about taking a measured approach to batting as draw was a possibility, albeit a distant one?

There needs to a come to Jesus moment for BCCI chewyts. Dump all the aging non-performers and start rebuilding. This team does not have the hunger to win as they are content making their money from I PEE L.

That ain't happening. It's all a fraud show. Won't be surprised if Rohit and Kohli went out for shopping with their celebrity wives right after the presentation ceremony . Merit has been compromised since many years and all the criticism by senior players is just a hogwash. None will say - Kohli , Rahane, Pujara and Rohit thank you for your service but you are excused for good. If we have to play such shots then let's try the juniors with the hope that it's still not late for them to learn and improve unlike you guys who have failed to do so after 15 years of consistent chances.