Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Sheltering and shielding separatists of your motherland.

How do you sleep at night?

His psychoanalysis tells me that he just wanted people to know that talented Indian batsman Gill and him share the caste.

Here I am , find it hard to think beyond self reflection, self improvement etc. and wonder how these people just think caste always...I find this shallow and sad(for people like ranveer)..

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

His psychoanalysis tells me that he just wanted people to know that talented Indian batsmen Gill and him share the caste.

Here I am , find it hard to think beyond self reflection, self improvement etc. and wonder how these people just think caste always...I find this shallow and sad(for people like ranveer)..

Aptitude is pretty low in this lot. And I am not saying this in light hearted way. I mean really really there is a screw missing big time. Even Islamist jihadis can talk sense occasionally. But this lot is a different breed. 

25 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Funniest thing in weeks. Can't make this up folks. This is right out of Monty python. 

Thought Canada was the country for wokes.. honoring a Nazi to spite Russia has taken this to new levels.  Cant take these jokers seriously with this kind of idiocy

11 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You ate just another immature person who can't handle a healthy debate. A hypocrite if the highest order, the type who criticises others like PP but does the same. Just think about shining Dharavi. 

You are incapable of having a healthy debate. 

11 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I say he is just looking out for his own citizens like every government should.

I'm pretty sure deep down Gill and Bumrah are supporting what Trudeau did, well at least Gill. 

What does this have anything to do with this thread? Why would someone bring this up? And can you read their minds?

Imagine one of us saying that Kohli, Sachin, Rohit, Jadeja, Ash, Neeraj, Sindhu, Gukesh are probably supporting GOI against the dipshit Trudeau. I mean what point does it add, 2 days and I still can't figure out what that guy meant :laugh:, one of the dumbest posts in the history of ICF and he talks about 'healthy debate'!!!!