We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

People posting the most silly things in this thread. Doing any sort of prayer at a stadium how is it bad? Prayers are a personal matter. I personally wouldn't even mind if you have any Hindu player doing their version of prayer be it any stadium in the world. Don't let hate take over your common sense. I do agree don't do it in the middle and just do it at the corner and be quick with it, nothing wrong with that 

Ah, let them be. It's more embarrassing for them actually. All the sh*t Ramiz did and now came to IND to work lol. Infact does he have no shame coming to do any commentary after the sh*t show during his tenure with PCB. I would hide my face under the sand if it was me

P.S stop making the forum unpleasant with all of your religion craps being thrown at each other, be it Hindu, Muslims ,Christian, etc. Especially during the WC where you will have visitors in this forum from all over the world and with different religious background. You guys are not f'ing children ffs 

Edited by Zero_Unit
Drama

ipl ban, bollywood ban, cricket visas, surgical strikes - Pakistanis should have to bear these consequences as long as they keep doing their rubbish.

they believed for a long time that both of these would go hand in hand and now they see a stronger tougher india, crying all the time.

ro lo beta, aur rona parega when we have 20-30 team six month ipl with raipur ravagers and jammu jaguars

Just now, poyzzplaidwell said:

awesome.. time to nab the old tweets of pakistani team and deport them. Pretty sure we will find lot of objectionable content from these mofos.

Afridi in some Pak show yesterday tried mocking Hindus with some silly diet jibes, these guys will never, even after the Asia cup thrashing and the Asian games debacle for Pak these parasites will carry acting subhuman, the biggest subhuman race in the continent is the afridi tribe, with over 80% of its tribe members living mud homes near the afghan border, they are notorious for poppy smuggling.

1 minute ago, speed_thrills said:

GoI should be proactive regarding communication in this matter. Pakistani have already started to spin this as some kind of safety/sexual threat to her in India and she has voluntarily decided to left the country. This narrative needs to be countered probto.

let them. no one cares.

at the end of the day pakistan is like the 50th biggest economy in the world behind countries like nigeria, phillipines, poland etc. we are 5th soon to be 3rd.

the world doesn't care.

article 370 was removed. absolutely nothing happened. no one cared. asia cup 2023 removed. no one cared. ipl ban. no one cared. they can cry about it all they like but that is all they can do impotently.

Indians and my fellow Hindus need to understand one thing, Pak is a enemy nation, we have been at war since 1947, India today is economically very strong hence the Pak attitude has changed, roles reversed, they would have commited more massacres through the border and would have been more aggressive and forced many wars on India, islamist ideology will never allow a Hindu India to be their friend, India was the only place where islamic invaders never got a free run and takeover, it will always be the final frontier for these jihadis, hope you are watching what is happening in israel, all religious Indian Muslims will always keep their brotherhood with fellow Muslims from other nations, India just another piece of land for them to be conquered one day.

Don't stop here, go after Bollywoodias as well, Aamir/Hirani made PK (remember Da Vinci Code was banned in many states) and struck gold in their next movies, Dangal and Sanju (which glorified a terrorist). Have to draw lines somewhere, Muslims/Jews/Christians all do that, as do several govts. 

Well done India, about time. Good riddance to bad rubbish like Zainab. Don't think any commie/expert has said stuff about the Islamic Prophet, even Dean Jones made comments against Amla, not against the prophet.