Opening Ceremony During India vs Pakistan ICC CWC 2023 Game, Arijit Singh to Perform - REPORT

LehraDo

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Atit Aslam can’t do the dard Bhare tute hue dil ke naghme like Arijit Singh. 

Peppy, happy, upbeat is more his style. Or Old Bollywood.

The only singer who can do it all from the current lot is Sonu Nigam. 

Nothing puts you in the mood for a high octane game of cricket than Channa Mereya. Masterstroke by BCCI

7 minutes ago, zubinpepsi said:

shame on BCCI... utterly low class..

hope people in ahmedabad protest and not go to the stadium at all.. this nepo kid is such an embarrasment.

opposition parties as usual missed this opportunity to make a big deal against bjp government.. 

It is trending alright

Sports · Trending
#ShameOnBCCI
52.9K posts
6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Atit Aslam can’t do the dard Bhare tute hue dil ke naghme like Arijit Singh. 

Peppy, happy, upbeat is more his style. Or Old Bollywood.

The only singer who can do it all from the current lot is Sonu Nigam. 

He is actually pretty good when music is composed by someone like lets say Rohail Hayat. 

Atif Aslam's Rabba Sacheyya from Coke Studio is an epic word of art. 

Utter Pathetic by BCCI. There is no harm in playing cricket because of iCC obligation but their cricket team does not deserve any special treatment. The way they arrange dance show in welcoming them showering flower pattles on them and now arranging this open ceremony in after 5-6 matches that too against Pakistan its utter disgrace. Only few days back our 2 soldiers and one police officers were killed by Pakistani terrorists and the 2-3 years old childrens lost their father. I dont have any objection in playing cricket but why this special treatment, why media to bcci are going gaga over them. They should have got same treatment what Candian PM has got, there should have been complete media and fan’s boycott , let bcci and icc host and welcom them i see no harm but for me it looks like pure business to exploit as much as they can from this match. Before anyone say what wrong pakistani players or fans have done, so lol to them as rizwan has already shown his intentions by dedicating it to gazza brothers and sisters and i would not be surprised if they somehow win against india and dedicate it to Kashmiri people. For them cricket was always to show their political and religious bigotry against india. People might have forget but when India travelled to pakistan long after Babri demolition their fans and  people have openly holded hoardings against Indian government and players during a live match, i have heard that they were raising this issue with indian captain. Well i am not going to condone this **** show which bcci is conducting and will boycott all ind vs pak encounter during this wc. Once again not against this match as its part of ICC tourney i am against this shameful act of bcci and hence my 2-cents little protest.

Edited by raki05
3 hours ago, raki05 said:

Utter Pathetic by BCCI. There is no harm in playing cricket because of iCC obligation but their cricket team does not deserve any special treatment. The way they arrange dance show in welcoming them showering flower pattles on them and now arranging this open ceremony in after 5-6 matches that too against Pakistan its utter disgrace. Only few days back our 2 soldiers and one police officers were killed by Pakistani terrorists and the 2-3 years old childrens lost their father. I dont have any objection in playing cricket but why this special treatment, why media to bcci are going gaga over them. They should have got same treatment what Candian PM has got, there should have been complete media and fan’s boycott , let bcci and icc host and welcom them i see no harm but for me it looks like pure business to exploit as much as they can from this match. Before anyone say what wrong pakistani players or fans have done, so lol to them as rizwan has already shown his intentions by dedicating it to gazza brothers and sisters and i would not be surprised if they somehow win against india and dedicate it to Kashmiri people. For them cricket was always to show their political and religious bigotry against india. People might have forget but when India travelled to pakistan long after Babri demolition their fans and  people have openly holded hoardings against Indian government and players during a live match, i have heard that they were raising this issue with indian captain. Well i am not going to condone this **** show which bcci is conducting and will boycott all ind vs pak encounter during this wc. Once again not against this match as its part of ICC tourney i am against this shameful act of bcci and hence my 2-cents little protest.

56 inch

08amitshah.jpg?w=670&h=900

20 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Where is the event?