Uttar Pradesh Bans Sale Of Halal-Certified Products With Immediate Effect

rangeelaraja

Love you Yogi ji !!!

This fraud mafia had to stop.  I am vegetarian ( always have been ),  but can understand why some people need to eat meat to fulfill protein needs.

Have never understood this halal practice.

The thought process of putting animal through a slow, painful and miserable death seeing their own blood ooze out till their death - it is extremely barbaric. 

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/up-bans-sale-of-halal-certified-products-with-immediate-effect-4585665#pfrom=home-ndtv_bigstory

54 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Love you Yogi ji !!!

This fraud mafia had to stop.  I am vegetarian ( always have been ),  but can understand why some people need to eat meat to fulfill protein needs.

The thought process of putting animal through a slow, painful and miserable death seeing their own blood ooze out till their death - it is extremely barbaric. 

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/up-bans-sale-of-halal-certified-products-with-immediate-effect-4585665#pfrom=home-ndtv_bigstory

He did not ban halal meat he banned halal certification which could be on any food. Most certification is on vegetarian food . Even patanjali products has halal certification. 

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Love you Yogi ji !!!

This has to end. Halal certification doesn't allow to maintain standardized quality attestation. 

Muslims have every right to eat Halal if they choose to.

I personally vehemently disagree with the practice of Halal. No need to prolong the agony of the animal unnecessary.  

But this nonsense of Halal certification of cosmetics and vegetables is a step too far in secular India. Yogi did the right thing. 

Edited by Khota

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

This has to end. Halal certification doesn't allow to maintain standardized quality attestation. 

And India has ISI. That is the gold standard in India. No need to run a parallel standard.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Majority of Gurdwara, Preachers don't want to talk about it . They want Sikhs to be vegetarian.

I have seen many Sikhs saying it is preached that Sikhs should eat only jhatka mwat