Australia! The 2023 World Cup Champions!!

MechEng

1 minute ago, deathmonger said:

Except we have defeated Aus in KOs. In 2011 WC QF as well as 07 WT20 if you are including that as well as 98 and 00 CTs if you are including that.

It was NZ who we had never defeated in a KO ever.

Dude ...you are smarter than that.

Let me be the sceptic and paranoid creature here for some balancing. 

Is this a Jinx thread? Let me add to the doom and gloom then...

Australia win toss... Bat..  Bumrah shivers and repeat's Zak's 2003 spell, Warner and Head destroy seamers... Smith & Labusha neuter spinners... Maxwell slam bangs at the death... Australia smashed close to 400 runs.

India chase... Rohit hits a 4 & six first 5 balls, gets bowled on the final delivery of first over. Gill spoons a catch to point, Kohli edges to slip, Iyer & Rohit do decently for a while.... Meh... blah blah... India lose... 

:((

-Elite spammer

1 hour ago, RJman said:

Is this a Jinx thread? Let me add to the doom and gloom then...

Australia win toss... Bat..  Bumrah shivers and repeat's Zak's 2003 spell, Warner and Head destroy seamers... Smith & Labusha neuter spinners... Maxwell slam bangs at the death... Australia smashed close to 400 runs.

India chase... Rohit hits a 4 & six first 5 balls, gets bowled on the final delivery of first over. Gill spoons a catch to point, Kohli edges to slip, Iyer & Rohit do decently for a while.... Meh... blah blah... India lose... 

:((

-Elite spammer

Starcs late inswing and our nightmare with left arm pacers in knockouts with the new ball continues 

We are 3-4 down in the first 10 overs chasing 300+ and lose a chase that was always a gone case. 

Story of India Australia in knock outs.

Even in 2011 when we beat them, they won the toss and batted first. 

They always carry extraordinary luck in big games with the toss ( 2003 was an aberration ).

They are batting first and posting close to 350

Congratulations Australia and Pat Cummins. They were strategically prepared for everything that is being offered to them in terms of pitch, conditions, etc. They were better prepared than India who was strategically lazy and it cost them. I take my hat off to Pat Cummins team :hatsoff:Always a likeable guy this Cummins fella