Proud of team India

Mariyam

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Yes I know we had a terrible game. We batted like we were afraid. Our bowling was subpar after the first 10 overs. We didn't field well. And all of that.

But I'm very proud of the way this team has performed all through the tournament. No controversy, no crazy comments,only stellar cricket all along.

Well played India.

:isalute:

Par aik baat to hay … hum to airplane say wapis Gaye thay… tum logo ko bus say jana paray ga hahhahaha 

haar mubarak ho 

Players gave their best through out the tournament. We are too used to this now, atleast I, and many who have been here are used to not seeing them win big tournaments since 2013 Champions Trophy,  that I felt desenticised  by the defeat which was inevitable and somewhere in the middle of the game it stopped hurting and the feeling of “acceptance” that Aussies are just better than us, even after us thrashing every team earlier in the tournament, started setting in.

So near, bur it wasn’t be. 

Quest to trophy continues.

Edited by Cricketics
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Players gave their best through out the tournament. We are too used to this now, atleast I, and many who have been here are used to not seeing them win big tournaments since 2013 Champions Trophy that I feel has desenticised and somewhere in the middleof the game  it stopped hurting and the feeling of “acceptance” that Aussies are just better than us, even after us thrashing every team earlier in the tournament, started setting in.

We are a strong side. We have lots of good players in the pipeline.

We are a disciplined side.

We will win a major trophy soon.

2 minutes ago, the don said:

India were superb throughout but unfortunately in sports there is no second place. They gotta stop losing these lnockouts. Its been years in a 5-6 nations sport.

This team had skill yet again i saw bowlers bowling wides and trying to much due to nerves.

This was the final and not knockout.

Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Threads like these are why India has continued to choke. We give the team an easy pass by saying such motivational things. * all this nonsense. These guys need to be shown their aukat. Heads need to roll. Then things will change for good. 

And heads will roll. But does this loss, as hurtful as it is, negate the wonderful tournament we've had so far?

We lost to a top notch side. I'm not as hurt this time around as I was when we lost to a nobody NZ in the semis the last time around.

Also, in the real world, our (fans) reactions or lack thereof, have not much to do with the way the cricketing business is run in India.

30 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Yes I know we had a terrible game. We batted like we were afraid. Our bowling was subpar after the first 10 overs. We didn't field well. And all of that.

But I'm very proud of the way this team has performed all through the tournament. No controversy, no crazy comments,only stellar cricket all along.

Well played India.

:isalute:

True Fan!

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Isi baat pe Sahir ka sher ho jaye:

gham aur khushi mein fark na mehsoos ho jahan;

Main dil ko uss maqaam pe lati chali gayi

:((

Gham aur khushi mein koi farak nahin?  Yeh shayar satak gaya kya?

Kal agar kisi baap ka beta  10th class fail hokar yeh kahega to thappad padega tight.  Pehle shayar ko, phir bete ko....

24 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Players gave their best through out the tournament. We are too used to this now, atleast I, and many who have been here are used to not seeing them win big tournaments since 2013 Champions Trophy,  that I felt desenticised  by the defeat which was inevitable and somewhere in the middle of the game it stopped hurting and the feeling of “acceptance” that Aussies are just better than us, even after us thrashing every team earlier in the tournament, started setting in.

Nice to see you after so long.

Sab khairiyat?