Proud of team India

Mariyam

In a game with dwindling support every year.

Playing against arguably 3-4 competitive nations.

Two of which are known chokers (SA, NZ) where cricket isnt even 3rd most popular sport.

All India had to do was beat AUS considering England self destruction.

Yet in home conditions lost.

This is what good PR and media brainwashing does.

Shameful that we can't even boss the only game we are good at. AUS already qualified for soccer world cup.

Indian fans will become like Bangladesh or SL fans doing nagin dances to ipl and bilateral tours.

This is the biggest tragedy of all.

9 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I just wish india goes bang bang in wt20 now. Go with a young team. Just go gung ho. No expectations nothing. If we lose its fine but I want us to play an attacking brand of cricket. Bumrah arshdeep will be good in windies in depth. Kuldeep will be our spinner. Jadeja not sure but i think he will be stuck with. We need tilak varma and jaiswal definitely. 

I think Jadeja must be put to rest...  This guy has to be most useless investment in ICT history. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think Jadeja must be put to rest...  This guy has to be most useless investment in ICT history. 

Keep him for tests against england in vizags of the world. But i dont even have faith on axar. We need a gun left arm spinner who can bat actually. 

13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

You are right.  I felt the same about Raul since he entered politics in 2004, nearly 20 years ago ( from a Congress perspective).  His performance has been way worse than good ol Jadeja. What a waste of investment.

Dil pe mat lena bhai.

Edited by rangeelaraja
2 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Our best bet is Washington Sundar

He is an offie. Turns the ball in to rhb which even kuldeep does. We need a leg spinner who can tonk or a sla who can bat well. End of day we have saurabh kumar but he is poor in batting. So we are left with jadeja and axar. And leg spinner plus tonker is tewatia but pandya has not even let him bowl a single over in ipl. 

19 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Keep him for tests against england in vizags of the world. But i dont even have faith on axar. We need a gun left arm spinner who can bat actually. 

I am fine with him playing tests at least this cycle...  Just don't associate best A/R tag on him.  So much experience..  But he isn't upto the task when it matters.  Limited skill set. 

13 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You are right.  I felt the same about Raul since he entered politics in 2004, nearly 20 years ago ( from a Congress perspective).  His performance has been way worse than good ol Jadeja. What a waste of investment.

Dil pe mat lena bhai.

Dil pe kya lena bhai...  Modi G is Panoti since 2014 even a ATG Indian team assembled couldn't reverse the curse. 

Golden memories look like happened in some other lifetime.  Depressing state of the country. 

Before the start of the tournament, I didn't give our team any chance tbh .

I thought we'd go out in the group stage and this might be a disastrous campaign but was surprised to see us perform to such a high level. 

But a KO defeat was bound to happen as always and it happened In the finals ffs!

The way we were playing and knowing it was the final world cup for a few Superstars ,we Royally Shat in the biggest stage ,Won't get such an opportunity in a long time now 

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yes I know we had a terrible game. We batted like we were afraid. Our bowling was subpar after the first 10 overs. We didn't field well. And all of that.

But I'm very proud of the way this team has performed all through the tournament. No controversy, no crazy comments,only stellar cricket all along.

Well played India.

:isalute:

Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib, yeh khayaal acha hai
 magar

parvaz hai dono ki isi ek fizaa main
 kargas ka jahan aur hai, shaheen ka jahan aur

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Agree with everything.

Best of 3 finals is a good idea and we should push for it in ICC meetings.

But till it happens, we should look to win SFs and Finals. 

For a tournament this long, I actually do agree with this, but to be honest, this is only to ensure India dont choke in a game.

Deep down you must have known India would demonstrate its true form.