Will the NRIs now return to India? Since India is moving towards 'Akhand Bharat'.

MechEng

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Apni khud ki taarif jyada nahin karni but I am working as a procurement manager for a top shot fmcg company and I have lived in the US for 9 years. I am miles away from UPSC stuff (and I am glad for that)

You guys have no idea what crap you're all getting into. Ignore the NRI posters, most of them live in nice suburban houses enjoying the 'liberandu' democracies, while supporting brainwashing stuff that BJP throws, things are getting worse for the Indian middle class, who end up searching for greener pastures abroad. Hence I called out @Austin 3:!6's bluff who thinks that Indians want to work in India today. 

Watch Modi's speeches pre 2014 elections and watch now how he has dumbed down Indians today. Look at China who is stealthily building alliances with our neighbors and setting up a foundation for their world dominance, while we are stuck with Ram mandir bs 

India will always have a population who will want to go abroad but that is not the middle class. It is the lower middle class and below

The middle class is very happy with the earnings in India and will easily avoid immigration. The problem lies with local Infrastructure like roads and parking , water , pollution and corruption. These can make one want to move away from India and these can make BJP not come back in 2024. People are on the streets for these basic facilities. Even if we had no Ram Mandir, these issues would still exist, so not related .

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

At least when I was in the US, I wasn't deluded enough to think that India will become a superpower under Modi. 

Nobody wants to be a superpower. It's a journey to become a global power and both BJP and Congress are aligned on this point.

India will continue to be a rising economy , no matter who is in power. India has one of the largest armies and the largest population.

Unless there is a catastrophe, India will continue to rise. Yes basic facilities and infrastructure is still going to be an issue.

6 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

If you think a Hindu majority country should not build a Hindu temple at ONE OF THE holiest site in all of Hinduism, than you are an idiot. Plain and simple. :thumbsup: 

Spoke like a Pakistani here (albeit a Hindu one)

Ram Mandir has no direct connection with economy, but the people are brainwashed enough not to question the government or revolt against regressive stuff that's dished out by the IT cell. I've seen smart people in real  life (including ICF) falling into this trap.

Goldman Sachs labels Indians earning INR 8 lpa under 'affluent class', let that sink in.

26 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Ram Mandir has no direct connection with economy, but the people are brainwashed enough not to question the government or revolt against regressive stuff that's dished out by the IT cell. I've seen smart people in real  life (including ICF) falling into this trap.

Goldman Sachs labels Indians earning INR 8 lpa under 'affluent class', let that sink in.

You gotta be shitting me. What is the revenue of the Vatican or Mecca via religious tourism ? Why on earth do you think it won't apply for hinduism ? 

Furthermore, it doesn't have to have direct connection with the economy - it just has to have direct connection to India's religious & social identity for a government to have legitimate claim to sponsoring it. 

Given that Ram Mandir satisfies those criterias with a solid 9.5/10, indian government's affiliation and sponsoring of it is logical from multiple angles (economic & political).

Edited by Muloghonto

22 hours ago, MechEng said:

C'mon, give up your 200k salary jobs and come back home. Your roots are more important than higher standards of living.

Sacrifice your life by getting stuck in Mumbai traffic everyday in the name of Lord Ram. If Modiji endures it, then you should too!

Getting stuck in traffic is old way of life. Returning NRIs live by the ring roads now, rarely venturing into the kachra of inner city traffic jams. 

22 hours ago, MechEng said:

C'mon, give up your 200k salary jobs and come back home. Your roots are more important than higher standards of living.

Sacrifice your life by getting stuck in Mumbai traffic everyday in the name of Lord Ram. If Modiji endures it, then you should too!

I am doing even better. My roots are important to the point that i am spreading them in north america and hindufying north america. See how the muzzies and khali-khopris have a strong presence in north american political discourse ? Yeah. That is our objective. 

I am here to colonise this land. Bring more of my beloved hindus here, so that we can accelerate the colonisation of murrica & canada. and if current trends hold, that means Canada gets indianised in less than 50 years, USA in another 100 years. 

What can one do to support one's roots more than spreading them to the world and assimilating the world into one's own cultural system ?

Given that i transfer my disposable income to indian banks, my colonisation of anglosphere is even more pavitra, as i am taking money from their economy and putting it in ours. 

So i can claim to be a far bigger deshbhakt than you by these accounts.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

At the least the productivity of 50%  of the population will increase because of this. On top of it wait to watch Ayodhya grow as an international destination. Issues are not hidden behind Ram Mandir. Open your mind..both can be resolved 

23 hours ago, MechEng said:

Darpok saare ke saare.

Agar himmat hai toh Indian citizenship le lo.

OCI means the day you find India dirty, you can always go back to gora land.

3 of my cousins came back from Australia and Canada in 1-2 years. I find air pollution as the number 1 negative in India. Hopefully people and the government wake up to it.

13 hours ago, MechEng said:

Apni khud ki taarif jyada nahin karni but I am working as a procurement manager for a top shot fmcg company and I have lived in the US for 9 years. I am miles away from UPSC stuff (and I am glad for that)

You guys have no idea what crap you're all getting into. Ignore the NRI posters, most of them live in nice suburban houses enjoying the 'liberandu' democracies, while supporting brainwashing stuff that BJP throws, things are getting worse for the Indian middle class, who end up searching for greener pastures abroad. Hence I called out @Austin 3:!6's bluff who thinks that Indians want to work in India today. 

Watch Modi's speeches pre 2014 elections and watch now how he has dumbed down Indians today. Look at China who is stealthily building alliances with our neighbors and setting up a foundation for their world dominance, while we are stuck with Ram mandir bs 

Agree with your points but Ram Mandir has no relation with issues India faces. 

If Supreme court has given verdict in its favor then there is no point debating it. 

It was supposed to be built in its right place. 

Though I agree that ruling party is only doing marketing on its part as it has got nothing to show apart from it. 

7 hours ago, MechEng said:

What are you even on about? Either you're trolling out of boredom, have a very low IQ or just another butthurt M..

What exactly is your "concern" here? These many posts and you still haven't given any valid reasoning for why Ram Mandir will hold back India's economic growth or standard of living. Instead, you are just jumping from one lame strawman to another in every post and hiding behind keywords like "Brainwash". , "regressive" etc 

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Watch your tongue- this place hold  special place in a lot of peoples hearts and its  cornerstone of our bhakti to Lord Ram.

You can keep doing your RR... Mathura and Kashi will be next, with or without a Supreme court ruling

@Mariyam, @Cricketics @sandeep is this the India you envisioned? :laugh:

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Agree with your points but Ram Mandir has no relation with issues India faces. 

If Supreme court has given verdict in its favor then there is no point debating it. 

It was supposed to be built in its right place. 

Though I agree that ruling party is only doing marketing on its part as it has got nothing to show apart from it. 

Blanket statements said as facts with no data. You must be kidding to say ruling party is prioritizing RM in place of nothing to show. When foreign media like FT, BS (that is Biz Std), WSJ are trying to decode the growth rate success story of India, when people like Shekhar Gupta fights hard to find the real reason why Modi is winning elections with socio-economic development policies (pakka ghar, gas, bima, jan dhan etc) , government is not even spending a single rupee on RM construction, you guys are complaining about nothing to show. Quoting Farhan Akhtar, “itne saare log Modi ke peeche hain to , kuch to sahi kiya hoga!”.  

Event mgmt was handled by the RJB trust and not BJP or government . RJB was in the election promise of BJP praman patra since 1988-89. The consecration of RM on SC judgement is a historical event after a fight of 500 years for Hindus. BJP would be a fool/idiot to not take advantage of it in PR in the election year, it has earned all the bragging rights when Congress had opposed RM since its inception. 

You said Modi teleprompter speech was good. But you mocked it , as it was written. But it was delivered with a lot of conviction and passion to electrify a nation. In summary, he’s ushering the birth of new nation based on Dharmic spiritual values rather the same old Nehruvian secularism. China revived its faltering youth by going back to its spiritual roots. They are teaching Confucius to its kids, funding its studies in western universities under their control, a way forward with Chinese exceptionalism to get backing from their citizens  in its growth rate success story. This Modi development plan under an energized Dharmic conscious public behind India is equivalent of our nationalism. Listen to SG how he decides the speech in political terms.

Edited by coffee_rules

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Blanket statements said as facts with no data. You must be kidding to say ruling party is prioritizing RM in place of nothing to show. When foreign media like FT, BS (that is Biz Std), WSJ are trying to decode the growth rate success story of India, when people like Shekhar Gupta fights hard to find the real reason why Modi is winning elections with socio-economic development policies (pakka ghar, gas, bima, jan dhan etc) , government is not even spending a single rupee on RM construction, you guys are complaining about nothing to show. Quoting Farhan Akhtar, “itne saare log Modi ke peeche hain to , kuch to sahi kiya hoga!”.  

Event mgmt was handled by the RJB trust and not BJP or government . RJB was in the election promise of BJP praman patra since 1988-89. The consecration of RM on SC judgement is a historical event after a fight of 500 years for Hindus. BJP would be a fool/idiot to not take advantage of it in PR in the election year, it has earned all the bragging rights when Congress had opposed RM since its inception. 

Your said Modi teleprompter speech was good. But you mocked it , as it was written. But it was delivered with a lot of conviction and passion to electrify a nation. We n summary, he’s ushering the birth of new nation based on spiritual values. China revived its faltering youth by going back to its spiritual roots. They are teaching Confucius to its kids, funding its studies in western universities under their control, a way forward with Chinese exceptionalism to get back from in its growth rate. This development plan under an energized spiritual public behind India is equivalent of our nationalism. Listen to SG how he decides the speech in political terms.

Teleprompter dig is useless and it works otherway by reminding people that there were occasions when PM Manmohan Singh was forced to read things which he didnt agree.  What Modi speaks is not a last minute edit sent to him by Party leader. And he is definitely not one on whom you can force to read something if he doesnt wishes to.

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Phrase "Clutch at Straw" come to mind. :laugh:

He is asking for support non-Modi fans . 

2 hours ago, Norman said:

What are you even on about? Either you're trolling out of boredom, have a very low IQ or just another butthurt M..

What exactly is your "concern" here? These many posts and you still haven't given any valid reasoning for why Ram Mandir will hold back India's economic growth or standard of living. Instead, you are just jumping from one lame strawman to another in every post and hiding behind keywords like "Brainwash". , "regressive" etc 

He’s like the current opposition, just list all problems, solution is no-Modi, usko bas hatao, baaki sab changi si! 

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, Norman said:

This obsession over a fictional being will take India backwards in the long run, abhi economy mein effect nahin dikhega but it will show up.

What is your opinion on Goldman Sachs calling Indians earning 8 lpa affluent? Ab yeh mat bolna that they are funded by liberandus or evangelists. If 8lpa is affluent, then China owns us royally.

Be honest, if you live in India what improvements have you seen in quality of life? Delhi air is horrible and Mumbai is slowly following the same route, tier 2 or 3 cities are still shabby with no civic sense.

Itne frustrated youth dekhe hain yahaan ki kya bole. I used to think that India will become like Singapore, bas Ram bhajan gao aur Modiji ko prophet banao