Kohli's form - Should we worry yet?

Scored 62 28 60 and 0, his form is just no worry I am more worried about his inability to read the pitch and conditions, yesterday was a prime example, opened with a spinner on a fast and bouncy pitch lol and i am also worried about that jealous oldie who may also misguide him.

Last year he was in sublime form and was simply unstoppable. He was scoring like no one had done before ever. There was bound to be a period where he will look more human. The Bad Aus series and injury took a lot of momentum and mentally he is tired. I am just hoping he gets over this IPL soon. How he handles with this bad season would be interesting to see. 

One thing I didn't like is his statement about the sight-screen.  Even if true, it comes off a lot like excuse making.  Top players just don't do that.  I don't want to be overly judgy, because these days, players are required to be available to the press and its very easy for them to slip up and say the "wrong" thing.  But this statement just doesn't reflect well on him.

8 hours ago, Marshall said:

Nothing about form it's just his technique is shady for swinging conditions .So lets wait and watch for CT

Every batsman find 4th or 5th stump outswing difficult to tackle. Most leave it. Kohli is not able to resist and poke it. Hardly a technical issue. He is making a lot of judgemental errors be it against spinner or pacers.