Takeaways and lessons from India West Indies series

1. There is something called luck. Rahane ko dekh lo not only gets picked but gets many lifelines

2. We aint winning 2019 Wc....

3. We might see our senior team travelling to Zimb soon to help their stats

4. Kohli fattu captain nikla 

5. Pant will neither get to Go on A-tour and he ll warm benches in SL if gets selected. 6 mnth waste 

6. Karthik, yuvraj will continure the comeback legacy of amarnath n ganguly

7. We went to find few amswers, came back with a Family holiday

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1)Indian Cricket Fans are to be blamed for complaining about this crap fest and still watching this like suckers(yes hand raised)

2)Indian Cricket Fans are responsible for creating this myth around MSD that he is some great finisher and this Mr.Cool  that reputation goes to his head and as a result he screws up a lot more games than he actually "finishes"...had we hyped him up a lot more as this dangerous hitter who drank 5litres of milk everyday he was when he started(whatever happened to that rumor?),he probably would have won us a lot more games. 

3)Indian Cricket Fans are responsible to have a memory of a goldfish-we are in midst of a revolt where the inmates are running the asylum and there is no structure or method to the madness and we celebrate crappy 100s and other milestones against Westindies.

4)Indian Cricket Fans are responsible for whining and moaning about the  crap that is happening and still behaving like giddy fan girls towards these wannabe "rockstars"

Verdicts-We all suck,now lets cry ourselves to sleep

Good Night!!!

Edited by maniac

according to me:

• dhoni can potentially * up a chase in an important match with his new misbah style batting,that he and yuvi are  stilll part of t20 side is beyond me
  • kohli is clueless captain both on field or off-field decisions,he playing it very safe with his team selections and batting orders
  • wrist spin is the way to go,kuldeep wkts in middle overs agains underscores importance wrist spin ,hope kohli back another of his fav chahal,this time it will beneficial to side
  • shami should be regular in odi sides if fit
  • kohli's backing of pandya has actually made him a very good 3rd bowler,if he continues to improve his batting,we have  brilliant asset for 2019 
  • jadhav has to be used as bowler regularly,3-4 overs on average in the middle,he is way smarter than people think he is
  • both ashwin n jaddu utility in shorter formats is very little
  • biggest negative i am taking from this is opening,now we have two openers : one rohit who starts slow and then tries to make up and other rahane who starts okayishly but will again be a burden on typical flat pitches 

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:
  • biggest negative i am taking from this is opening,now we have two openers : one rohit who starts slow and then tries to make up and other rahane who starts okayishly but will again be a burden on typical flat pitches 

Once Rahul comes back he should open with Dhawan and Rohit should in the reserves. But I think Kohli will probably choose his buddy Rohit over Rahul. Hopefully Rahane wont be in the ODI team once Rahul comes back.

8 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Once Rahul comes back he should open with Dhawan and Rohit should in the reserves. But I think Kohli will probably choose his buddy Rohit over Rahul. Hopefully Rahane wont be in the ODI team once Rahul comes back.

its irritating we are stuck wth rohit now as opener,he doesnt given any confidence but i agree rahul has to be part of xi whichever spot it is 

Any batsman can struggle and any batsman can get stuck on the crease. Even if you're in top form, it can happen to you, so I don't think there's any issues, because if you see the knocks around it, he's been striking the ball really well and the strike-rate is close to 100 if not over 100. So not bothered with anything at all.

virat on dhoni ,what is the role of dhoni in this side and why such delusions?

1 minute ago, wanted_desi said:

1) Pant needs to get married Punjabi Style, Bhangra Shangra and Invite Kohli and Dance with him. Thats only requirement now to get him into the team. 

Beard+ Tattoos+ Gym selfies wod be just about enough. If he doesn't want to do so, there is wild card entry by joining cornerstone.