Dhoni or Rahane: Who would you rather have in LOIs?

Lannister

rahane and Dhoni - both shud now be dropped.

Dhoni was lucky that got a weak bowler in faulkner and he could hit him and improve his strike rate other wise his strike rate today was Pathetic....

do u guys know we have 2 very good wicket keeper bats in ishan kishan and the other keeper ideally suited for ODI's.

we need to groom them for future.

these 2 guys are genuinely fantastic Batting talents.

7 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

rahane and Dhoni - both shud now be dropped.

Dhoni was lucky that got a weak bowler in faulkner and he could hit him and improve his strike rate other wise his strike rate today was Pathetic....

do u guys know we have 2 very good wicket keeper bats in ishan kishan and the other keeper ideally suited for ODI's.

we need to groom them for future.

these 2 guys are genuinely fantastic Batting talents.

Lets stop saying lucky lucky, top ODi players like him target certain bowlers in opposition . If not faulkner he wud have targetted someone else

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets stop saying lucky lucky, top ODi players like him target certain bowlers in opposition . If not faulkner he wud have targetted someone else

BOSS- mind my words MSD of today is kind a tired man..he cant hit good bowlers even on flat indian wickets and he has a serious issue of defending n pushing the ball close by and only seek his singles ..just pushes , he does not want to hit now at all...his Hitting Skills are diminishing..I know that dear..when i get tired , i find it tough to hit and score runs.

please note today he thrw himself out i the last overs of faulkner and came on the front foot and just slogged..he could have got out of the first hit too...

check out his hitting Skills are NEARLY GONE..they are History.

2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

BOSS- mind my words MSD of today is kind a tired man..he cant hit good bowlers even on flat indian wickets and he has a serious issue of defending n pushing the ball close by and only seek his singles ..just pushes , he does not want to hit now at all...his Hitting Skills are diminishing..I know that dear..when i get tired , i find it tough to hit and score runs.

please note today he thrw himself out i the last overs of faulkner and came on the front foot and just slogged..he could have got out of the first hit too...

check out his hitting Skills are NEARLY GONE..they are History.

Well i have said he is not same , but he is still putting runs , still holding one end (even in SL) series .......why are other taking that responsibility . All those arent at dip. 

Let others 5 take responsibilty and be better 1st , every series we are on his neck and despite being on drip he turns out to be 2nd or 3rd best batsman of our team in almost all series 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Obv the guy who scores 79(88) over a guy in who scores 5(15) and even over a guy who scores 40(55) and throws his wkt away 

its the attitude what counts too..kedar was playing team game , maintaining the run rate.

we could have lost today had it been a 50 over match and had hardik failed BIG or scored less runs...bhuvi wud have managed to support ..hardik bhuvi kedar won us the match and msd also played OK...but i feel MSD is now an old man...

even young guys are not able to field well ..see yadav, kedar msd is keeping well but his batting skills specially hitting skills are down.

india has 30 international quality batsman..dhoni does not come in first 10, his batting talent was his HITTING Prowess and his aeroplane shot which is now extinct.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well i have said he is not same , but he is still putting runs , still holding one end (even in SL) series .......why are other taking that responsibility . All those arent at dip. 

Let others 5 take responsibilty and be better 1st , every series we are on his neck and despite being on drip he turns out to be 2nd or 3rd best batsman of our team in almost all series 

there is a reason kedar , manish are very great talents and kl rahul too but they wanna play fast and dont wanna play selfish inings and end up taking risks while batting..only suggestion is they shud also try to apply themselves well if they do so they will score big..i think manish has the temparement to apply himself and hence he is going to score big and KL rahul also will score big if he gets a chance...rahane should not play in ODI