Bhuvi Kumar exposed

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

On pitches like this you need bowlers who can take pitch out of the equation. Neither Boult nor Bhuvneshwar can do that. Especially when a hack like Munro comes off.

Come on he bowled some excellent short balls and on his day could easily have had Munro. He had just one really bad over which included overthrows. You are making sweeping judgement when on a flat pitch last game he bowled excellently and his two wickets out of three were despite the pitch 

Edited by New guy
1 minute ago, New guy said:

Come on he bowled some excellent short balls and on his day could easily have had Munro. He had just one really bad over which included overthrows. You are making sweeping judgement when on a flat pitch last game he bowled excellently

I don’t criticize him. I just say he can have bad days on pitches like this. But you cannot pick bowlers for each specific scenarios. Overall Bhuvneshwar is doing a good job. His IPL ER is also always good.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

I don’t criticize him. I just say he can have bad days on pitches like this. But you cannot pick bowlers for each specific scenarios. Overall Bhuvneshwar is doing a good job. His IPL ER is also always good.

Every bowler can but somehow Bhuvi is pointed out every time. Bumrah in CT final and other matches. Shami, Yadav. Last match on a flat pitch when BK bowled excellently no one said anything. That's all I am saying

Edited by New guy
[mention=6559]Malcolm Merlyn[/mention] lol, if one bad spell, that too one really bad over is enough to judge then Yadav is a mujre wali who has made it a habit of being violated every single LOI match he plays

If Kuldeep Yadav is a mujrewaali then BK is you know what.

Atleast stats suggest that.

What are the career stats of BK?

21 minutes ago, New guy said:

@Malcolm Merlyn lol, if one bad spell, that too one really bad over is enough to judge then Yadav is a mujre wali who has made it a habit of being violated every single LOI match he plays

Lol where did Umesh come into this? Mujre wali? Really? :facepalm: 

The title of this thread is clearly a click bait and just as poor as your post. 

Edited by Mosher