Potential trouble for MSD...

asterix

MS Dhoni has seen many challenges in his career and overcome it but he now faces the gravest challenge in coming days.

He’s worked really hard recent few years to make reinventing himself as the kingpin in the team to the extend that he has been controlling every aspect of the India LOI teams. So far so that captain Kohli allowed MSD to take all the key decisions both on and off field. It was an easy transition from a struggling IPL team captain to another...

It was good till it lasted as BCCI has now heeded to Kohli’s demand of a much needed break in the upcoming ODI series and has appointed Rohit Sharma as the captain...

You all know Rohit as captain has a different & decisive approach which has made him highly successful and much envied player. His no nonsense and uncompromising attitude will now put a full stop at MSD’s hegemony in the Indian Team... All MSD’s efforts to take full control of the team has now gone waste and he should now be careful in not treading in the path of a super successful captain who means business..

Hope there are no major issues in the team in coming days and MSD does well under the new leadership, in the process picks up new captaincy tips on this learning process, which might help him in upcoming IPL. :nice:

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I would love to see dhoni acting as personal secretary of Rohit, don't think Rohit gonna accept is clueless suggestions like kohli and as you said astrix bhai hopefully dhoni learns some captaincy tips from Rohit in the process.

lol this pretenders career was Dhonis gift . He was long gone if he MSD had not done everything to save his career , finally promoting him to open . 

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

lol this pretenders career was Dhonis gift . He was long gone if he MSD had not done everything to save his career , finally promoting him to open . 

So you give credit to dhoni for Rohit success and can't give the same to kohli for bhuvi, pandyas success :giggle:

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

I might agree here but please give us the reason for that :cheer:

Set a bad example to start with . You dont give any player the kind of opportunities Rohit got , irrespective of how talented that payer is . Some one like Manoj Thiwary who was rated at par in early stages of their respective career IIRC had a hundred and and 5-fer in two matches and was made to sit out , while in case of Rohit we gift him an opening spot inspite of being a complete failure for 30-40 games . We all where Rohit fans at one point , but he should have been sent back to domestic for couple of years to work on his game . 

6 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Set a bad example to start with . You dont give any player the kind of opportunities Rohit got , irrespective of how talented that payer is . Some one like Manoj Thiwary who was rated at par in early stages of their respective career IIRC had a hundred and and 5-fer in two matches and was made to sit out , while in case of Rohit we gift him an opening spot inspite of being a complete failure for 30-40 games . We all where Rohit fans at one point , but he should have been sent back to domestic for couple of years to work on his game . 

I fully agree here hands down :cheer: that is also one of the reason I don't rate msd as a captain :thumb:

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

I fully agree here hands down :cheer: that is also one of the reason I don't rate msd as a captain :thumb:

You are arguing with a guy who said Yuvi is the best middle order bat in the country 2 months back....He thinks Dravid is a bigger match winner than SRT and Dhoni is the greatest thing since slice bread...so just keep this in the back of your mind before arguing :giggle: 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

You are arguing with a guy who said Yuvi is the best middle order bat in the country 2 months back....He thinks Dravid is a bigger match winner than SRT and Dhoni is the greatest thing since slice bread...so just keep this in the back of your mind before arguing :giggle: 

OK will take care next time, but so far I have given tit for tat type answers to him, but that last point of his  I do agree as he criticized dhoni for giving multiple chances to  favorite ones.

33 minutes ago, maniac said:

I said that ? 

Dravid/VVS is a better Test match winner than Tendulkar and Virat is better ODIs already , hes already put Dhoni behind  ..still Tendulkar overall was better . Am no fan boy like you guys , tommorow some one else comes better than Virat I will not think twice before calling him a better batsmen . 

How about keeping that in mind ?  

btw we all know its comments on Rohit shamra you dint like .

Edited by jusarrived
50 minutes ago, maniac said:

Anyone who shamelessly defends Dhoni in T20s should never be taken seriously.