Bye bye bambis !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

How is a team banned for two years for cheating/betting/possibly even fixing :phehe:

likable?????

I’m kinda anti bambi.. mainly coz of Ambani and show ponies.. so any team except Bambi is likeable

I’m Anti-MSD in recent times but otherwise csk is a likeable side for their spirit - Watto, Bravo, Raina are all likeable players.. even Rayudu this year..  

Edited by bowl_out

Kinda sad that mumbai lost, mainly because of the great man that is Ambani. 

He gave us JIO, where 1 GB/month used to be the norm and airtel used to loot me up, he came like a breath of fresh air. 

I am practically indifferent overall though, but would have been happy to see MI pass through even though they don't cut the mustard this IPL.

But I am new CSK fan now, who cheer for CSK in a cavalier fashion, and It's been brought to my notice that being a CSK fan demands you to take an oath to diss on mumbai or you abrogate your right to be a CSK fan. So, looking at history between MI and CSK in finals, I would say, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. :dance:

19 minutes ago, CommonMan said:

because the team which very obviously cheat/bet/fix is out of the tournament.. may be because jio money is invalidated like 1000 and 500 rs. 

That is quite strange. I just used a Rs 500 note at the cinema today.

Someone seems to have pulled a fast one on you.

19 minutes ago, Scar said:

Kinda sad that mumbai lost, mainly because of the great man that is Ambani. 

He gave us JIO, where 1 GB/month used to be the norm and airtel used to loot me up, he came like a breath of fresh air. 

I am practically indifferent overall though, but would have been happy to see MI pass through even though they don't cut the mustard this IPL.

But I am new CSK fan now, who cheer for CSK in a cavalier fashion, and It's been brought to my notice that being a CSK fan demands you to take an oath to diss on mumbai or you abrogate your right to be a CSK fan. So, looking at history between MI and CSK in finals, I would say, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. :dance:

i love ambanis as well ( esp the fatter and darker one )  :icflove:

reliance mkt cap increased from 3L crforesto 6L crores in the last 1.5 years after jio launch  .. many retail investors paper wealth might have gone up substantially by doing nothing other thna putting part of their money in RIL  

2 minutes ago, velu said:

i love ambanis as well ( esp the fatter and darker one )  :icflove:

reliance mkt cap increased from 3L crforesto 6L crores in the last 1.5 years after jio launch  .. many retail investors paper wealth might have gone up substantially by doing nothing other thna putting part of their money in RIL  

Oh, thanks for the knowledge. So overall JIO had net positive effect.