Japan’s passion for cleanliness

zen

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/news/japanese-team-leaves-dressing-room-spotless-even-devastating-loss-belgium-150835246.html?exp=vv

“Japan bowed out of the World Cup in the Round of 16 in heartbreaking fashion on Monday, but that didn’t stop the Japanese fans and players from showing profound respect for the event’s host country, Russia. 

Following a devastating 3-2 loss to Belgium — where Japan took a 2-0 lead in the second half before losing in stoppage time — the Japanese players made sure to leave their dressing room at Rostov Arena completely spotless.”

Japanese culture where keeping things spotless is paramount  :hatsoff:

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/news/japanese-team-leaves-dressing-room-spotless-even-devastating-loss-belgium-150835246.html?exp=vv

“Japan bowed out of the World Cup in the Round of 16 in heartbreaking fashion on Monday, but that didn’t stop the Japanese fans and players from showing profound respect for the event’s host country, Russia. 

Following a devastating 3-2 loss to Belgium — where Japan took a 2-0 lead in the second half before losing in stoppage time — the Japanese players made sure to leave their dressing room at Rostov Arena completely spotless.”

There is no crime in Japan either, amazing country.

not sure about how their cleanliness culture originated ..

one thing i would strongly say about them is that their post war government tried its best to change their image ..

japs are known as most polite guys now , but they were imfamous for their brutality earlier

Edited by rahulrulezz

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I dunno what the Modi government is upto. :dontknow:  They must invest a more effort to get Japanese tourists to India. It will be ek teer se do nishaan 

Exchequer ke daman mein tourist dollars/yen aajayenge aur

Bharat Swachch bhi ho jayega.

japanese want to build bullet train in India but opposition is against it. it is implied then, that opposition is against clean India. :giggle:

On 7/3/2018 at 7:57 PM, zen said:

:hatsoff:

On 7/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, Texy said:

The collective nature of the group is reflected by the success of their country...Look at India, dirty, unsanitary....people throw garbage on the street because they are selfish and do not care anything outside their homes...=== India == poor & dirty. Japan = clean, successful and developed. 

Thats genius. This thread is genius.

Edited by surajmal

On Thu Jul 05 2018 at 2:34 AM, Texy said:

The collective nature of the group is reflected by the success of their country...Look at India, dirty, unsanitary....people throw garbage on the street because they are selfish and do not care anything outside their homes...=== India == poor & dirty. Japan = clean, successful and developed. 

Japanese are a homogeneous society.

I bet even a small tier three city in India is more diverse than entire Japan.

It helps when you have a same group of people as country's inhabitants.

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Japanese are a homogeneous society.

I bet even a small tier three city in India is more diverse than entire Japan.

It helps when you have a same group of people as country's inhabitants.

Wouldn't disagree with that...But we cannot dismiss the fact that we Indians are poor in our civic duties....

On 7/4/2018 at 7:08 AM, Mariyam said:

I dunno what the Modi government is upto. :dontknow:  They must invest a more effort to get Japanese tourists to India. It will be ek teer se do nishaan 

Exchequer ke daman mein tourist dollars/yen aajayenge aur

Bharat Swachch bhi ho jayega.

With the Indian population you need equivalent Japanese population to keep it clean.

All these excuses are bullshyt....I've seen (small population of Indians) living in the West in some of the cleanest cities throw garbage on the street, in a park...where they know no one is looking. Dirtiness, lack of civic duty is in our nature....whether we're back home or in some foreign country and that's why our country is such a shithole and we jump at a chance to emigrate to a foreign country. That's the truth. 

And let's not talk about hygiene. Indians in foreign country...showing off their $80,000 BMWs, 5 bd mansions yet do not put on deodorant, not self aware of their own body odor. Nurses in my own hospital from Kerala making $100,000 a yr do not use any personal care products...how is that possible? 

Edited by Texy

On 7/4/2018 at 6:56 AM, velu said:

not sure about how their cleanliness culture originated ..

one thing i would strongly say about them is that their post war government tried its best to change their image ..

japs are known as most polite guys now , but they were imfamous for their brutality earlier

CIA rigged their elections until the 90s.

On 7/8/2018 at 10:05 AM, Texy said:

All these excuses are bullshyt....I've seen (small population of Indians) living in the West in some of the cleanest cities throw garbage on the street, in a park...where they know no one is looking. Dirtiness, lack of civic duty is in our nature....whether we're back home or in some foreign country and that's why our country is such a shithole and we jump at a chance to emigrate to a foreign country. That's the truth. 

And let's not talk about hygiene. Indians in foreign country...showing off their $80,000 BMWs, 5 bd mansions yet do not put on deodorant, not self aware of their own body odor. Nurses in my own hospital from Kerala making $100,000 a yr do not use any personal care products...how is that possible? 

Seen an Indian couple here in Australia get pulled up and fined for littering/throwing garbage out of their car, the police were in an unmarked car behind them.

Edited by Hydra

2 hours ago, Hydra said:

Seen an Indian couple here in Australia get pulled up and fined for littering/throwing garbage out of their car, the police were in an unmarked car behind them.

Does their license plate say they are Indian ?