Rohit's latest twitter activity

sage

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

I remember maniac used to get all emotional and tried to defend him during his dismissals in SENA :phehe:.

he always defended his act of 

• calling steyn to india
  • refusing captaincy on one of zimbabwe tour to take rest, which was a golden chance and rahane finally went as captain
  • and his weight gain which started 2 yrs ago 
40 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Banjo this is Ahmed Shahzad territory.  I'm ashamed to admit that I was a massive fan of his batting and even supported his selection in test cricket - until 2014.

36 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so was I

I m even more ashamed that i was a bigger of him then Kohli n rated him leaps n bounces ahead of him for a long time . 

Bhai logon aapko tou chulu bhar paani mei doob mar jana chaiye

45 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Banjo this is Ahmed Shahzad territory.  I'm ashamed to admit that I was a massive fan of his batting and even supported his selection in test cricket - until 2014.

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so was I

I m even more ashamed that i was a bigger of him then Kohli n rated him leaps n bounces ahead of him for a long time . 

Think I am worse guys. I supported Project Raina in tests once upon a time :cantstop:

8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Bhai logon aapko tou chulu bhar paani mei doob mar jana chaiye

uss chulu men humare saath bht saare bade players ki laashen milengi, coz everyone rated him highly n some still havent given up hope on him as test cricketer. M not talking about gavaskar n manju, recently naseer hussain said i cnt understand how India doesnt play rohit in test cricket

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

uss chulu men humare saath bht saare bade players ki laashen milengi, coz everyone rated him highly n some still havent given up hope on him as test cricket. M not talking about gavaskar n manju, recently naseer hussain said i cnt understand how India doesnt play rohit in test cricket

Don't forget the biggest fanboi of Rohit's batting tailunt - Kuptaan Wrogn.

1 hour ago, velu said:

only person better than rohit when they are in form is sehwag..

still i feel he can do well in pacy pitches with zero degree movement 

Well said.

People underestimate the natural ability he pocess... 

Granted he has been a lazy ass who did not work on his technique and fitness all these years ( at least not expected of an international material) and granted he did not put even the minimal expected price for his wicket when given so many opportunities ( many examples here, one being coming down the track in the last over before lunch... can anyone be THAT stupid!!! ).

But as @sandeep says in above posts and once upon a time @maniac used to over exaggerate, he is gifted by miles in terms of physical abilities but his mind is FAR FAR from matured as expected from an international star.

Knowledgeable posters such as @Gollum put a lot of encomiums/adulation for KL Rahul's abillties on this forum but I could relate to all those words being relevant for Rohit, especially during that 2008 era when he is right out of CB Series.

Alas, he proved to be something else....:no: