Most disturbing Indian movie you ever watched?

Franco Vazquez

I have watched many disturbing Indian movies like Sairat, Dharak, Dusre ke liye but the one which was most disturbing was Nishabd starring Amitabh and Jia. Even its tagline implies how disturbing the movie is. An old-young relationship which could be similar to pedophilia is really disturbing and more disturbing was kissing scene between Amitabh and Jiah and its really unbelievable too

19 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Karan Johar & Salman Khan movies.

Disturbing to note the avg cinema goers taste, besides the fact that not only are these the top grossers but also get the mainstream awards for best actor/director etc.

Those movies are actually light hearted movies but the movies like Nishabd are actually really disturbing and makes you think why the hell director made that movie

Jail- what a guy wrongly accused went through

Chandni Bar - very disturbing story of bar dancer and her struggle

Page 3: ye Mumbai ki gutter hai band rahe to better hai

Dev : audience in the movie hall where actually clapping on dialogues of Om Puri which disturbed me

1971: still can't believe those 6 brave soldiers died and where forgotten by own country men

Darna Mana Hai and Darna Zaroori Hai. They are not disturbing because they are scary or horror but because I wasted 4 hours of my life watching both movies and another disturbing development was that people actually liked the movie and got scared from it which is really funny. Imagine getting scared by a movie where everyone becomes apple because they eat it

Chaar sahibzaade, yes it was animated and some will laugh but those who understands and read about Sikhism,knows how painful it must have been for 2 kids(sahibzaada zorawar singh and Sahibzaada Fateh singh) of guru gobind singh to be bricked alive,especially that song before they were taken and came to meet there grandmother mata gujri "Vela aa gya hai dadiye judayi da",I was in hall and every one in that hall was inconsolable, was a very emotional and scene and when they were not able to kill them by that way mughals just slit their throat, I mean kids ageing 7-8 yrs. :((:((

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Darna Mana Hai and Darna Zaroori Hai. They are not disturbing because they are scary or horror but because I wasted 4 hours of my life watching both movies and another disturbing development was that people actually liked the movie and got scared from it which is really funny. Imagine getting scared by a movie where everyone becomes apple because they eat it

I loved that apple story, not because scary as nothing scares but because it was hilarious.  Rajpal Yadav was hilariously creepy and reaction of Shilpa Shetty, priceless. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, motomaverick said:

Zinda, starring Sanjay Dutt and John Abraham. Stay away if you cannot take gore.

This reminds me, the reason why most here including myself wouldn't find any Bollywood movie actually disturbing is because we have watched an originally disturbing movie like oldboy. Nothing close to that would be permitted from mainstream Bollywood.