Toygers deserve to win

sandeep

As much as I can't stand a section of toyger fans, well a big chunk of them to be honest.  As much as I get irritated by majority of their players and their un-earned attitudes.  They deserve a win here.

Their best batsman and allrounder - arguably one of their best bowlers AND bats, are out injured.  They scraped to a par or sub-par total, re-jigged the batting order with some sound out-of-the-box thinking, and have fought hard in the field. 

More than that, this Indian team simply does not deserve to win this based on the way the middle order has failed to step up in an eminently gettable chase.  

Toygers have done more, with less, in this game.  While Team India, blessed with an abundance of everything - talent, resources, skill, bench strength - stubbornly refuse to learn their lessons, refuse to select the right team, refuse to correct the batting order.  When you disrespect the game like that, sooner or later its bound to catch up with you.  

The naagins will be unleashed today, unless Jadeja and Bhuvi magically pull this out - and to be honest, I really don't think its happening.

looking at their 

overthrows

poor running btw the wkts 

after the start they got the way they threw it, Ill say no

21 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Their best batsman and allrounder - arguably one of their best bowlers AND bats, are out injured.  They scraped to a par or sub-par total, re-jigged the batting order with some sound out-of-the-box thinking, and have fought hard in the field. 

So is kohli n pandya out 

More than that, this Indian team simply does not deserve to win this based on the way the middle order has failed to step up in an eminently gettable chase.  

We dnt deserve to win yet if we win that means our team is a top team with more positives then negatives

yes we get angry , that becoz its not playing to its potential or using its resources 

Toygers have done more, with less, in this game.  While Team India, blessed with an abundance of everything - talent, resources, skill, bench strength - stubbornly refuse to learn their lessons, refuse to select the right team, refuse to correct the batting order.  When you disrespect the game like that, sooner or later its bound to catch up with you.  

And we will soon bear its consequence against good teams

the blunders bang bros make - they cnt be called a top team

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I guess that's what I was trying to say - but you gotta be fair - a toyger team without crotch-grabber Shaqib and the much improved Tamim has stretched India here.  That deserves some appreciation.  

Though I agree with you but it's not just limited to bd, anyteam who can see off our top 2/3 can humiliate us, just like afg did in league match. I m not at all surprised by this performance...