Cheteshwar Pujara would be my ideal No.4 for World Cup 2019: Sourav Ganguly debunks ODI myths

34 minutes ago, Starpower said:

I am friend of former ranji trophy player 

Amit Shroff of Gujarat.he  toured England under Bharat Reddy's Deputy in Indian school cricket.he put on 100 run partnership Vs england playing for west zone

He and I suggest RahaNE # 4

He is better fielder too.

This guy is sharing experience. Listen to him. 

On the same notion, I watched Pintu Parcha’s clips for 2 hours yesterday on Youtube. I believe he will be easily able to adapt to british conditions and aid our batting line up. 

Nitish Rana and sarfaraz are only 2 players who stood out for me , ideal for our middle order . Pant was always a big risk , though he’s played in the middle order as long as you don’t have singles game it’s difficult to be consistent there. There is a big gap otherwise even in domestic for quality middle order bats .

19 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think pujara strike rate will be better than dhoni

3 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Nitish Rana and sarfaraz are only 2 players who stood out for me , ideal for our middle order . Pant was always a big risk , though he’s played in the middle order as long as you don’t have singles game it’s difficult to be consistent there. There is a big gap otherwise even in domestic for quality middle order bats .

India should go back to their conventional way of identify classy stroke players. NOt slambang sloggers. Everybody that has seen Subhman Gill has already pronounced him as a future legend. Although he missed a couple of chances, it was too soon too drop him altogether. This guy can win a match on his own. India is known for producing such type of batsmen. Not sloggers, muscle hitters.

Pujara's strike rate will be better than Rayudu & Dhoni. But you never know when his inner Gavaskar will come out & will start doing a blockathon. 

He did score 2 T20 centuries this year.Also scored well in LOIs in county season.

They should simply give KLR/Pant that 4th spot & back them.They wasted that 4th spot with hacks like Rayudu.

With the new rules in odi, we need batsman who can hit a boundary every over when the field comes up. 

Imagine Dhoni and Pujara batting together...the opposition won't try to dislodge, and why would they 

Pujara is out of question no way.. 

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Woh daredevils the..

Yeh Delhi Capitals hain !!:dc:

Trust me previous owner has set this up, once DC win's their first title,there will be many more. It could be 10 years from now or 15 but will eventually happen. All hail the supreme leader