US Count Found No Pak F-16s Missing, Contradicts India's Claim: Report

rageaddict

2 hours ago, test fan said:

For America, war is a multi-trillion dollar business & the F16 is a global brand. There is no way the US can ever admit that a MIG 21 shot down an F16. It will bury the brand for ever & will raise questions on other US weapon systems. Embarrassing for US.

The mig 21 used was not exactly an ancient aircraft but a highly upgraded version one. So I don't think there is a huge performance difference between the F16 and mig 21, F16 is just a brand.

Edited by MechEng

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

But for sure neither I am an agent of Pakistan, nor I am agent of India, but I have my own preferences where I value human life and human rights much above any religion or nationality. Thus, in present scenario, my preference is the wish of the Kashmiri people i.e. to become free from both India and Pakistan. But the situation becomes complex while many Kashmiris have become Islamic Jihadists and they did unjustice to the Kashmiri Brahmins. My sympathies thus lie more with Kashmiri Brahmins than the Kashmiri majority Muslim population,  and thus a solution should be found where Jihadists could not harm the minorities.

Oye stop diverting and explain the bolded bits.  We have seen enough of you here to draw our conclusions, and I have been very patient with you, giving you benefit of doubt when others didn't. 

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

It seems to me that present Pakistani government want to solve Kashmir problem with talks (like in Musharraf era),

How, by violence? Not taking any credible action against the terrorists roaming freely on Pak soil?

but this time Indian Government of BJP is not ready and they are eyeing on taking control of whole Kashmir by power like Israel did in Golan and other parts of Palestine. 

WTF? Where is the equivalence? Whose territory is it and who invaded? What's the history behind Kashmir?

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

IAF held press conference inviting senior defence journalists in India to show them evidence they have gathered of F-16 going down. 

any links news article. i don't think they will share AWACS radar-based details. I belive pak would know that India wont share and may be they are calling this out like this because of that.  Knowing Modi admin in an election year could put pressure on IAF to share.

Basic point is India should not be bothered by this. Let them claim what ever they want, trust your air force and know that they will again with what platforms they have again when it is needed. 

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Where is the equivalence?

false equivalence.

Israel was an invading force that just occupied Palestine an independent country. They came in a boat and occupied, Palestinians Muslims and Christians alike gave them bread and water initially only to see them usurp the territory fully. 

India was legal suzerain of entire Jammu and Kashmir. Pak occupied some of it, gifted some of it to China, China occupied some of it, while Nehruji kept chilling in pools with hot Mountbatten wives and other luminaries etc.

But Muslims of the world because of their visceral India hate will raise all kinds of false equivalence on this. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

any links news article. i don't think they will share AWACS radar-based details. I belive pak would know that India wont share and may be they are calling this out like this because of that.  Knowing Modi admin in an election year could put pressure on IAF to share.

Basic point is India should not be bothered by this. Let them claim what ever they want, trust your air force and know that they will again with what platforms they have again when it is needed. 

Read vishnu som’s tweets

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Israel was an invading force that just occupied Palestine an independent country. They came in a boat and occupied, Palestinians Muslims and Christians alike gave them bread and water initially only to see them usurp the territory fully. 

Where this theory came from ?

12 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Where this theory came from ?

Tbh Israel is a relentless land grabber, they are also morally on the wrong when it comes to pushing the Palestinians to the brink. I like Israel, don't care about Palestinians but that's the way it is in that part of the world. I have seen many Christian Palestinians too who are hardcore anti-Israel, even Christians join militant outfits. Then again Christians are persecuted by Palestinian Muslims as well. In neighboring Lebanon the Shias, Sunnis and Christians have a tripartite struggle. It's a mad mad world out there in ME, very confusing if you delve deeper. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

How, by violence? Not taking any credible action against the terrorists roaming freely on Pak soil?

If there is a will, there is a way. 

They could still today accomplish this task as they were doing in the days of Musharraf. 

It is impossible to think that Pakistan and India will demolish their rings of agents before starting any negotiations. 

But these negotiations should start first in order to demolish these rings. 

Both these countries doing exactly the same thing during Musharraf and thus they almost agreed upon the plan to solve the Kashmir issue. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

WTF? Where is the equivalence? Whose territory is it and who invaded? What's the history behind Kashmir?

That is exact that reality what I am telling here i.e. BJP government don't want to negotiate on Kashmir, but want to take control upon whole Kashmir by claiming that Kashmir is territory of India since past.

38 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

If there is a will, there is a way. 

They could still today accomplish this task as they were doing in the days of Musharraf. 

It is impossible to think that Pakistan and India will demolish their rings of agents before starting any negotiations. 

But these negotiations should start first in order to demolish these rings. 

Both these countries doing exactly the same thing during Musharraf and thus they almost agreed upon the plan to solve the Kashmir issue. 

That is exact that reality what I am telling here i.e. BJP government don't want to negotiate on Kashmir, but want to take control upon whole Kashmir by claiming that Kashmir is territory of India since past.

In case it isn't clear to you, we are not interested in normalizing relations with Pakistan. We are not interested in negotiating with Pakistan.

Its a country that has attacked us 3 times since 1947, makes alliances with our arch-rival (China), has caused huge refugee problems for us by genociding its own people (Bangladesh), sponsors terrorism and claims our legal territory as its own.

One does not look to negotiate with such an abusive next door troll, one does not look to normalize relations with one who starts a fight with you multiple times despite getting owned every single time. One waits for the right time to destroy such an enemy once and for all. 

We are not interested in normalizing relations with Pakistan, unless Pakistan commits to at least 25 years of normalizing relations with India first and proves its good intents long term. Till then, we will strive to destroy that nation piece by piece. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tbh Israel is a relentless land grabber, they are also morally on the wrong when it comes to pushing the Palestinians to the brink. I like Israel, don't care about Palestinians but that's the way it is in that part of the world. I have seen many Christian Palestinians too who are hardcore anti-Israel, even Christians join militant outfits. Then again Christians are persecuted by Palestinian Muslims as well. In neighboring Lebanon the Shias, Sunnis and Christians have a tripartite struggle. It's a mad mad world out there in ME, very confusing if you delve deeper. 

arab christians are really strong people, as a matter of fact all ME christians..

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

Don't pop their bubble, now you set them off off again to scurry across the Internet to find another rag tag news source to claim conspiracy, :lol:

sleepless nights for these Pakistanis continues

Has America shown any concrete  evidence  regarding  Osama death?Did they give pictures  of Osama dead body or where they dismantle him:no:.all I just saw some documentory about  how they assassinate osama. People of pak also cynical about it and condem it too.these are covert  military  operations and bound to be secret. 

Edited by VT87

‘Not aware’: Pentagon on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF

The US government’s position appears to be in line with India, which in the backdrop of the attack, has reaffirmed its account of the downing of the Pakistani F-16, citing “electronic signature” as evidence.

LINK