Indian democracy needs a good opposition

maniac

It’s either Namo or trash/garbage. As much as I am delighted with the result and wanted Namo to be the PM, the bigger fear was Rahul Gandhi becoming a PM.

But apart from the very brief time we had PVN and Vajpayee on the opposing sides we never had credible opposite sides.

India has evolved. India has voted beyond communal politics as much as what the idiot dhimmis are saying. However the next step of evolution should be India getting a good opposition leader of equally good stature. That would be the next best thing to happen to this country.

I know it is too much to hope for with the nature of the beast that is Indian politics.

About time the family is thrown out and either congress emerges as a credible opposition in the next few years with decent leadership  or some other leader of tall stature rises from a ground level.

Congress is finished, just don't see any comeback from INC at national level.

They will do ok in assembly elections due to strong local leaders 

A new opposition is required lead by credible person with background in administration and proven trackrecord of delivering results

None of the current crop of non-NDA regional leaders have produced exception development results for their state. 

Be happy maniac, ur local boy leads the third largest party in parliament :p:

PS: our local uncle is again PM :first:

Kasam Ram lalla ki, bullet train yahin laayenge (some time in the future :turtle:)

Edited by Clarke

39 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Be happy maniac, ur local boy leads the third largest party in parliament :p:

PS: our local uncle is again PM :first:

Kasam Ram lalla ki, bullet train yahin laayenge (some time in the future :turtle:)

While your Virat Kohli was fielding at deep mid wicket it was our Chanakya Rohit (Gen secretary Ram Madhav) who marshaled the troops :)

Now hope Kohli delivers with the bat :)

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

While your Virat Kohli was fielding at deep mid wicket it was our Chanakya Rohit (Gen secretary Ram Madhav) who marshaled the troops :)

Chanikya Amit shah is behind all this. He is like Dhoni. Lk advani is like sachin. He started it but couldn’t take to finish line.

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Priyanka Gandhi = Mohammed Amir so much hype, like aamir was portrayed as second coming of Wasim Akram she was portrayed as second coming of indira . 

some dmk guy passed off-record comment sometime back that priyanka is dumber than rahul and it runs in their genes :lol: 

40 minutes ago, maniac said:

dhoni is like modi .. he will get all the credits :hehe:

8 minutes ago, velu said:

some dmk guy passed off-record comment sometime back that priyanka is dumber than rahul and it runs in their genes :lol: 

Rahul and Priyanka are not hard working. They are just politician by destiny. They lack hard work and ethics of todays politicians. Now both of them will vanish and comeback during next assembly elections.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Chanikya Amit shah is behind all this. He is like Dhoni. Lk advani is like sachin. He started it but couldn’t take to finish line.

The on the ground general is Ram Madhav. The guy is singlehandedly responsible for the BJP imprint in the North East. Obviously implementing the plans of Amit Shah :hatsoff: that guy is the king maker.

Surprisingly Ram Madhav is not very active in his home region of Andhra and Telangana.  

Have a feeling they are going to try and pull a Bengal in Kerala next followed by Telangana.

Tamil Nadu and Andhra will be very difficult to break through.

Edited by maniac

6 hours ago, maniac said:

The on the ground general is Ram Madhav. The guy is singlehandedly responsible for the BJP imprint in the North East. Obviously implementing the plans of Amit Shah :hatsoff: that guy is the king maker.

Surprisingly Ram Madhav is not very active in his home region of Andhra and Telangana.  

Have a feeling they are going to try and pull a Bengal in Kerala next followed by Telangana.

Ya heard about him from my neighbor. Strong RSS guy and has been with them for long time. Kerala is too much minority vote i doubt they can make in roads. BJP has been trying for decades in Kerala. They had better success in WB. Kerala has congress and left both strong parties. Rahul Gandhi abandoning Amethi and fighting from Kerala should tell us something about minority votes. BJP will gain in telangana. I agree with your analysis of Andhra and Tamilnadu. 

Edited by gattaca

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Is Ram Madhav related to Rayudu. When I saw him, I thought what is Rayudu's uncle doing here. Has that typical golt look :phehe: @velu What do you think about this

Not really, had Congress won, they have destroyed BJP first thing. So if anything, BJP has to more ruthless. Pre-2014, despite being principal opposition, BJP got little space and freedom. Whereas, despite their low numbers, Congress and its allies are getting huge properganda, space today.

India needs hard work and that can also happen if you are in opposition. Learn from Smriti, who lost yet worked 5 years for Amethi. 

some dmk guy passed off-record comment sometime back that priyanka is dumber than rahul and it runs in their genes  
My uncle holds a key position in Indian overseas congress. No, he is not that Sam pitroda guy.
He had personal interaction with both Gandhi siblings.
He told Priyanka is lot better than Rahul. Rahul has no personality and is not cut out for politics. He is a huge congress fan boy but even he conceded Modi has the charisma that Rahul can only dream off. That was the first and only time I heard him say anything against congress.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk