F*ing disgusted with Dhoni worshipping on SM from yesterday !

3 minutes ago, haiwan said:

it is now 55-46 after this match in ODI in favour of india. The gap is closing down fast. I can remember india was comfortably ahead by 20+ matches

Don't give a rat **** about the useless bilaterals. 

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99. 

Beat us in the champions trophy final in 2000. 

Beat us in 2007 and 2016 wt20.

And now biggest of them all. :((

Pretty safe to say they have a wood over us in games that matter. 

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99. 

Forget Australia...as far as India goes its NZ thats the Boogey team in ICC tournaments !!!!

9 minutes ago, Norman said:

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99

in 99 world cup India was already out. It was an important game for nz though.

in T-20 2007, india still won the cup.

Just now, haiwan said:

in 99 world cup India was already out. It was an important game for nz though.

in T-20 2007, india still won the cup.

Yep. Sort of similar situation in 2003, when we were already through but it was a must win game for Kiwis and we knocked them out.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah I saw  one about his apparent  corporate strategy theory  of how to focus on process on the auspicious occasion of his birthday 

If  I had a dollar for every time Thala says "process". :pray:

Edited by Norman
1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Almost my entire office is Dhoni fan. Frustrating.

I was speaking to a co-worker yesterday. She apparently quit watching cricket after Sachin. But watches IPL occasionally for Dhoni. She is not even from Chennai.

Only other names she knows is Virat and Rohit.

Similarly there are other Bong friends who totally quit watching cricket after Ganguly was sacked as a captain :wall: 

There are too many people like that in this country. Fans on ICF is not even a minority or a micro minority. I don’t even know the term for it.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Same here. People think he is some sort of mastermind or something. Yesterday I saw some English journo bemused at the praise Dhoni was getting for Jadeja's innings.

One of the comments :

In all fairness, the prime reason why Jadeja felt, & could subsequently embrace, the kind of freedom that he got was Dhoni’s eternal presence. His performance might’ve not reflected it, but his presence is enough to bolster confidence in his partner.

:facepalm:

They really don't look at the context of the game, Only thing they look at is Final Scorecard and it has become pattern, Even yesterday they were tweeting about Pant,Pandya, DK's runs comparing to Dhoni.Some pics about Cameraman crying over Dhoni's dismissal and Richard Kettleborrough's reaction over Dhoni's runout were circulating on twitter..The thing is Dhongi would not have chased down 25 off 10,He was looking for Neesham but Neesham is not Eranga, He is clever bowler and would have made sure that Dhongi can't hit him.Actually that run out was blessing, Him Remaining notout and India losing by 1-2 runs would have made Dhongi chest thumping louder citing that only if other batsmen would have scored 2 more runs, we would have won..

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Same here. People think he is some sort of mastermind or something. Yesterday I saw some English journo bemused at the praise Dhoni was getting for Jadeja's innings.

Forget idiots on twitter. Ashish Nehra and Ajay Jadeja said the same thing On cricbuzz.

Atleast Nehra  because he talks so much briefly said Dhoni should have attacked a bit earlier.

The only guy who spoke his mind was Azharuddin because he doesn’t give a fk anymore as he is not getting anywhere near the cricketing inner circle again

1 minute ago, Bhaiyya said:

Present Thala can be best described as a virus or parasite. Will keep on multiplying aka corrupting people's mind without them knowing and never leave its host until it dies aka Team India until he sees it reaches bottom of the table. 

encephalitis ?