Replacement of Shastri and other staff

Bangar is the panauti here.. DK also will get the blame a bit.. Shastri, Kohli, Dhoni escape..

politics in indian Ian cricket is mind boggling... no wonder we choke .. goal here is to preserve brand equity by performing optimally and not allowing others to grow .. Always  have 2-3  players and staff who can be the scapegoat upon failure..( DK, jadhav , Vijay Shankar, Rayudu)

its political manipulation at best..  never make anyone feel secure that way cometh a crunch situation probability of likely suspects to fail is high.. defect blame to them and escape... 

i feel eel it might be in best interests of Indian cricket if Kohli leaves as well .. we might lose some games, but considering our talent pool and lack of talent in other countries it should not take much time for us to come in tops.. when our a team wins everywhere, doubt why the senior team struggles so much...

Edited by prasen82
Just now, beetle said:

How does bewda get an extention?

Does the WC result have no effect on kohli's influence?

So we will go to WT20 With a guy who is the worst captain ever in the history of Indian domestic T20 as our captain :laugh:

Funny we select IPL as a criteria for ODI cricket but don't care about IPL for T2O :facepalm:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I think Bharat Arun did the best job among coaches. our bowling has been the best attack in the world including bench strength. I think Arun can stay but the fielding coach and batting coach and bewda need to be kicked out.

Agreed.......even if he has to go make sure he is with India-A or NCA setup 

No change needed in the support staff. They did their jobs and India played well all tournament and just had a bad game in the sf. Credit needs to be given to the other side too. They are not fuddus who just show up to lose games. As far as players go, I hope they try out more players. But once you decide, you shouldn’t  then panic. So, I wouldn’t have had a problem if the selectors said that they didn’t want to pick Rayudu. But if you pick the guy as your reserve standby and then  call other guys as replacements- that is not cool. I think MSK Prasad is a bit of a dheela pajama. They need to get a stronger selection panel who can properly plan out the strategy to bring up and support new talent. 

23 minutes ago, kirkutfan said:

No change needed in the support staff. They did their jobs and India played well all tournament and just had a bad game in the sf. Credit needs to be given to the other side too. They are not fuddus who just show up to lose games. As far as players go, I hope they try out more players. But once you decide, you shouldn’t  then panic. So, I wouldn’t have had a problem if the selectors said that they didn’t want to pick Rayudu. But if you pick the guy as your reserve standby and then  call other guys as replacements- that is not cool. I think MSK Prasad is a bit of a dheela pajama. They need to get a stronger selection panel who can properly plan out the strategy to bring up and support new talent. 

Looser mentality give credit to other team 

bhai bring winner mentality - else be ready for consolation prize all ur life 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Make Tendulkar your batting coach, make Johnty Rhodes your fielding coach, make Zaheer Khan  your bowling coach. You got the perfect staff.

Tendulkar will say ' play your natural game' and then will get frustrated when they dont gets 100s

6 hours ago, mani sha said:

Looser mentality give credit to other team 

bhai bring winner mentality - else be ready for consolation prize all ur life 

Really? So which team do you know, wins every game played. This is a side that wins a lot more games than it loses. And this is sport, sometimes the other side brings out a better game and/or our guys don’t have the great day. When that happens, you don’t call your team a bunch of losers.