Pakistan's ISI behind the violence across India and especially New Delhi, claims Indian Intelligence Agencies

Deucalion

The point is that India knows that whenever there is an important event, Pak tries something to seek attention or reflect something negative about India, for e.g.

• Sikh massacre in J&K when Clinton visited
  • Kargil when Vajpayee took the bus to Lahore 
  • Delhi riots during Trump's visit 

These are old tactics being used at least since the World Wars, for e.g.

• Germany engaging in talks with Eng before starting WW1
  • Japan sending a delegation to US before the attack on Pearl Harbor 

Ind cannot be falling to such outdated concepts .... Need to pull up its socks and game .... As they say - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ...." 

Edited by zen

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Is that an attempt to gloat and some wierd false equivalence for isi with cia lol. Pathetic man, hehe no one thinks pak is capable of doing anything like this. Lol 

Absolutely, ISI is not capable of doing this , only Modi lead BJP can do it. 27 got killed , but those were all Muslims , life goes on in "secular"  India .

9 minutes ago, First class said:

Absolutely, ISI is not capable of doing this , only Modi lead BJP can do it. 27 got killed , but those were all Muslims , life goes on in "secular"  India .

This post shows how big fake news sells these days.

51 minutes ago, First class said:

Toh tu Andha bhi hai

Edited by Suhaan

45 minutes ago, First class said:

Muslims and Hindus both my countrymen i want all of them safe. Scum pakistanis should worry about themselves there is coronovirus around the corner there.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Back this with proof, that all were Muslims. 

Admins ban this guy if he can't. ICF shouldn't be a platform for disseminating fake news. 

Simply report his post ..  hopefully mods should take care of the rest