Hasan Ali from Pakistan seems like a fantastic bowler.

Austin 3:!6

Amir is a better new ball bowler with the swing he has.  I have seen a lot of Hasan Ali recently and feel he is a better death bowler than an opening bowler. He got beaten badly in Australia recently in the first 10 overs but came back well in the end at times.

Regarding Amir, I feel he was a bit unlucky but surely bowled better than what his stats  showed against Australia. Pakistani fielders dropped a lot of catches and I really mean a lot of catches on that tour. 

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am noticing this guy for few series now and he seems like a fantastic prospect. Definitely a much better bowler than overhyped Amir and Junaid Khan. So what you guys make out of him?@Asim

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

For me, he looked fantastic. Obviously, he is raw and gotten hammered few times. He is certainly better than few over-hyped pak bowlers. He needs lots of learning to do, esp on flat tracks.

Pakistani fast bowlers in general are overrated. Except Akram overall and Shoaib for speed. 

The ones who had the capacity were Amir and Asif. Asif's career is over obviously, due to drugs. Amir since coming back hasn't managed the same stats as he had as a teenager.

To me, this guy (Hasan Ali) looks like an honest trier but nothing special.

5 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

this guy got 5 wkts yesterday and generally picking lots of wkts but I dont see anything special in this guy ,no extreme pace as well,only strength i see is bowling wkt to wkt 

@rkt.india , @express bowling and other fast bowling fans/experts can shed some light on his strengths :confused:

His bowling action looks very good and he always seems to be bowling with intensity. Yet to see any inning where he appeared to be out of steam even when he is not bowling fast. 

He is very accurate too.

4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

this guy got 5 wkts yesterday and generally picking lots of wkts but I dont see anything special in this guy ,no extreme pace as well,only strength i see is bowling wkt to wkt 

@rkt.india , @express bowling and other fast bowling fans/experts can shed some light on his strengths :confused:

His strengths according to me

1. Ability to get the ball to bounce extra from just short of good length. For such a short pacer, this ability assumes even more importance.

2. He gets zip off the deck.

3. Knows how to set up batters by combining lengths while keeping lines similar.