Rising Pune Supergiant is imploding !!!

velu

Dhoni is clearly having a negative vibe there...obviously it is the view of a lot of people....it is not tangible and we might be wrong but if a majority feel that way there must be something to it.....Now this negativity plus his own performances will not hold him in good stead no matter who is backing him at the moment especially if the person backing him is known to be a ruthless businessman.

The point is that simple

It actually matters zilch.

Because Dhoni will definitely be captain next season.It's pretty much been confirmedby Srini himself and his popularity will ensure it.(After all its IPL )

Whether he will continue depend on how csk perform next season.

It's basically like how it was with Mumbai.Regardless of how clueless Sachin was as captain they had to appoint him because of his popularity.

6 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So is every player.What exactly are u even trying to make here ?

Or you seriously take fun posts about Dhoni screwing Pune seriously :hysterical:

Edit :

Does this mean all your Rohit posts were serious :fear1:

I leave that to people's perception :p: 

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

It actually matters zilch.

Because Dhoni will definitely be captain next season.It's pretty much been confirmedby Srini himself and his popularity will ensure it.(After all its IPL )

Whether he will continue depend on how csk perform next season.

It's basically like how it was with Mumbai.Regardless of how clueless Sachin was as captain they had to appoint him because of his popularity.

I already said as a nostalgia act it may make sense and it will happen.....I already said that...but even if he continues this poor patch right up till mid season next year.....people like Srini won't hesitate to take harsh calls...it is different backing a franchise LOI player in his prime with regards to his Test captaincy to protect your own brand and it is different backing a player on his last legs

I already said as a nostalgia act it may make sense and it will happen.....I already said that...but even if he continues this poor patch right up till mid season next year.....people like Srini won't hesitate to take harsh calls...it is different backing a franchise LOI player in his prime with regards to his Test captaincy to protect your own brand and it is different backing a player on his last legs

So what happens this season matters zilch then.

What's the fuss :dontknow:

Mahi can continue to screw Goenka :cantstop:

on paper, they have the batting power and the names but their bowlers. Not good enough. Hell even their batsmen are not turning up like they would like them too. While at it, change the jersey to something more attractive. The jersey is a disaster. Who the Eff gave green signal to this ugly ass power ranger jersey?

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

Retire ? :giggle:

Will be back as captain cool next season.

Yeah but do you think he will succeed? Ashwin and Jadeja wont have the same attachment to him now and might not even join CSK. Raina might . Do you think CSK will ever be the same force just because the same name is being used?

13 minutes ago, Gambit said:

What is the difference between a Giant and a Super Giant? Or a King and a Super King for that matter?

In this case the narcissistic owner wanted to match team name with his initials hence he added Super to make it RPS.

In CSK's case I think since Punjab already had kings they went with super kings.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Yeah but do you think he will succeed? Ashwin and Jadeja wont have the same attachment to him now and might not even join CSK. Raina might . Do you think CSK will ever be the same force just because the same name is being used?

:csk: think tank is vastly superior