Harbhajan Singh Says He Doesn't Get Same 'Privileges' As MS Dhoni In Selection Matters

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Which part of cannot score is not clear to yu:

Three wkt keepers scored more than him in IPL.

Being top scorer in last 2 loi series is cannot score according to you ? 

If i go by your logic 

Rohit rahane dhawan yuvi kohli and kedar shouldn't be in that team as well..  many players outscored them :phehe:  from tripati to rana 

IN IPL

Edited by Viper
12 hours ago, Khota said:

Harbhajan was performing.

Dhoni was not.

Yuvraj was not.

Ashwin is not better than Harbhajan in this format.

Harbhajan is right. He deserved to go.

Performing where? 

Ashwin is still our best #1 spinner now.

Yes he is deserved to go and retire.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Dhoni under current form is not even the top three wicketkeepers. His decision making is the worst I have seen in long time. He cannot score, he cannot think I have no clue what he is doing in the team.

On current form he is easily top 3 keeper in the world in limited format. Who do we have that's better ? Saha ? Nope- his hands arnt safer than Dhonis and he doesn't redirect to the stumps ( nobody does it better than Dhoni).

As for batting, he's had 11 straight years averaging 40+ with 85+ strike rate. One mediocre season ( high 20s average for a keeper isn't exactly a fail, it's just below average)of half a dozen games and suddenly he isn't any good ? Especially since he's shown a recent return to form ? Sorry but that's illogical .

2 hours ago, StriKe said:

Axar,Negi,Chahal,Karn and Mishra has more wickets than Bhajji

You forgot sundar. Same no of wickets but in less innings and everythings else better than bhajji. 

Full list : http://stats.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2017/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=11701;type=tournament

Edited by sscomp32

IMHO bhajji improved his bowling ( shorter format ) after he was dropped , in my observation in the past 2 IPLs he was difficult to hit ..

problem for him is that ashwin completely overshadowed him and as a player Jaddu brings more to the table ..

i would pick bhajji over the mental midget mishra anyday .. anywya i want bhajji to keep his mouth shut , wont help him anyway ..

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Which part of cannot score is not clear to yu:

Three wkt keepers scored more than him in IPL.

dhoni scored more than kohli so shouldnt we drop both and make Rohit captain after all he has now lead mumbai indians to 2 IPL wins.  Also dhoni who most consider a useless batsman outside india avg 32 with bat in test played in eng,aus,nz and sa where as Saha batting avg in india is 33. 

On topic, hard luck bhaji but i see no reason for picking him over ashwin. 

Edited by jf1gp_1
7 hours ago, Viper said:

Being top scorer in last 2 loi series is cannot score according to you ? 

If i go by your logic 

Rohit rahane dhawan yuvi kohli and kedar shouldn't be in that team as well..  many players outscored them :phehe:  from tripati to rana 

IN IPL

You are correct. They are underperforming. You can give leeway to Kohli as his ceiling is higher but unfortunately IPL is revealing  a pattern that Kohli is going thru a slump. Kohli gets a apass but otheres should not.

For limited format Harbhajan can tighten the screws better than anyone else.

27 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

dhoni scored more than kohli so shouldnt we drop both and make Rohit captain after all he has now lead mumbai indians to 2 IPL wins.  Also dhoni who most consider a useless batsman outside india avg 32 with bat in test played in eng,aus,nz and sa where as Saha batting avg in india is 33. 

Rohit did not perform in IPL. Not the one I watched.

Just on a side note as much as I like Ashwin he does not look physically fit. That kind of physique in 2017 and you get to play a limited over game. Seriously.

I am done. We can bump this thread when tournament starts. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

From this what i get is..

1.Dhoni and Kohli should be dropped.

2.Make Rohit captain coz won IPL Twice. Shouldn't we make Rohit captain of T20I team instead of ODI? -> This everyone will agree.

3.Dhoni avg 32 outside India but comparing stats of Saha inside India. :blink: 

You have taken stats to prove Dhoni is useless, Other poster in this thread have provided stats to prove Bhajji is useless compared to all spinners played in IPL but you want Bhajji to be picked.

:hatsoff: 

Edited by StriKe
43 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are correct. They are underperforming. You can give leeway to Kohli as his ceiling is higher but unfortunately IPL is revealing  a pattern that Kohli is going thru a slump. Kohli gets a apass but otheres should not.

For limited format Harbhajan can tighten the screws better than anyone else.

Bhajji will chicken out to bowl when players starts to hammer his bowling. We have seen this in IPL.

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Kohli is the future, Dhoni is the past. All other players who are young get more leeway