Epic!!!!

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Yes she is   And that's great . I also support India but she also from my part of world so adds to the joy a tiny bit :cheer:

Well if it adds to your joy that's great but making statements like only a Punjabi woman could do or so isn't cool.

What next states from where Goswami is or Mithali is come and start claiming things as well....

Let people do that it's fine 

you taking my comment waaaaay too literally . 

Never heard Yorkshire people praise Yorkshire player doing well for England . Or Victorian comma praising virtues of Victorian player doing well for aus . They joking and very patriotic. Just People talk like this . Stop being such a bore lol

19 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yes she is   And that's great . I also support India but she also from my part of world so adds to the joy a tiny bit :cheer:

In that case m also from punjab, lets not say such thing "only punjabi woman could have done that"......her talent has got nothing to do with were she was born. Once that blue jersey is on ....no states matter. 

We often criticse manju n gavaskar for singing mumbai cricket song.....so lets not do that ourselves 

Tendulkar belong to whole india as much as mumbai 

Yuvraj singh is from my city, yet never been bias for that or used it privilege card.

It saw that innings and enjoyed it without even knowing she is from punjab or which ever city she is from and the fun of that innings didnt even change for me even after finding out that she is a punjabi  

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In that case m also from punjab, lets not say such thing "only punjabi woman could have done that"......her talent has got nothing to do with were she was born. Once that blue jersey is on ....no states matter. 

We often criticse manju n gavaskar for singing mumbai cricket song.....so lets not do that ourselves 

Tendulkar belong to whole india as much as mumbai 

Yuvraj singh is from my city, yet never been bias for that or used it privilege card.

It saw that innings and enjoyed it without even knowing she is from punjab or which ever city she is from and the fun of that innings didnt even change for me even after finding out that she is a punjabi  

Blimey everyone in very political correct mood today lol

Jo Bole So Nihal! Satsriakal!

Harmanpreetji tussi cha gaye! :dance:

I take back my words I said after the Aus loss that India would be thrashed and wont make it to the semis... and now they are in the final! Im hoping Lords is packed on Sunday with some indian fans to show support to our girls who deserve the same fanaticism from fans like the mens team does. 

2 hours ago, flamy said:

Wair can I watch this magnificent slaughter?

icc websites has short hilites

https://www.icc-cricket.com/womens-world-cup/video

Ind vs Aus match hilites

https://www.icc-cricket.com/womens-world-cup/video/440702

Winning Moments

https://www.icc-cricket.com/womens-world-cup/video/440677

Harman's innings

https://www.icc-cricket.com/womens-world-cup/video/440552

Cracking punjabi power! mazaa aagya oi! Huge back lift and a straight bat hitting, no slog this. Was livid during the mix-up with Deepti, but regained composure to console her. I think this is the first women's match that I have watched, pretty intense and energy. Aussie women are so energetic on the field, quite a bit of fun to watch. Will watch often from now.

Edited by coffee_rules
13 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Meat >>>>>>>> Dosa,  Thepla,  Wada

people from kerala who mostly dont contribute to cricket are probably the highest per capita meat consumers in the country, may be TN comes in next..lol neither state know of big hitters or fast bowlers. May be Thampi will change if for Kerala.