What is this league??.. the hell

veer

1 minute ago, maniac said:

These Pakistani cricketers will play anything for some chump change...I was too confident about the CT finals or else  looking back  I should  have  found a way to transfer the $100 gift card I got from Best Buy for my birthday to PCB to throw that game 

they take that hong kong 6s thing pretty seriously as well :hysterical:

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I don't understand this craze for dragging cricket into olympics, the beauty of the game lies in old charm of test cricket, just let the game be what it is.

Maratha Arabians? Controversial name choice considering that the ancestors of Marathas fought against Ummayad Caliphate to protect Sindh and West India.

If the owners etc of this dumb T10 league had put so much thought into the name,I will have new found respect for this league.

well on 2nd thoughts a random name for a random team in a random format in a random tournament.

Bengal Tigers, Kerala Kings, Maratha Arabians....simple enough what's going on here, innit?

Our proud neighbours are doing what they do best.

Don't put in any work yourself, just rip off other popular brands and names in the hope of making a quick, lousy buck. 

The Kerala, Bengal and Maratha addons are obvious and weak attempts to get the Indian sponsor money and audiences.

Whereas just naming them Pakhtoons Plunderers, Karachi Lords, Azad Kashmir 'Loins' will make it seem like a convention sponsored by that arch terrorist and all weather swine, Hafeez Saeed. 

Edited by NameGoesHere