Countdown to MSD’s 10000 Odi runs

velu

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

Look he is not drinking. I dont know the legal drinking age in England.

It seems you do well when you drink milk.

Image result for got milk monica

sachin-drinking.jpg

Why would you pour in glass and not drink?? That's total wastage.. 

Wtf is that meme and that 2nd line.. Confused hai kya?

Edited by Rasgulla
2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

sachin-drinking.jpg

Why would you pour in glass and not drink?? That's total wastage.. 

Wtf is that meme and that 2nd line.. Confused hai kya?

Only reason theyare not drinking is because it is not milk.

On a serious note comparing Shastri to Tendu is below the belt. Shastri is having a drink in the middle of the day. That is one of the check mark for alcholism.

The stuff I have in there is nothing but a work of art. Very deep meaning.

Edited by Khota
4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

You mean by @Laaloo

Laloo why you want to replace Dhoni with Gujarati Parthiv Patel

Dhoni is way better in 50 overs than PP

On topic, Dhoni is the greatest we ever had. Still got it in 50 overs. He is going to win 2019 world cup.

Oh please. Parthiv has been misused ever since he debuted. Intake of daily dhoklas have developed his glutes very well. I am sure they are much stronger than Jharkhandis.

4 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yeah it's kinda pointless , will be turned into another ranting thread by usual suspects.

There is no ranting...everyone haters or not the consensus is Dhoni is past his prime but no denying he is one of the greatest we have produced. 

Every subjective fan agrees that Sachin dragged on for a year or so pointlessly but there is no doubt that he is one of G O A T.....Dhoni is definitely an Indian ATG, greatest MVP since Kapil Dev but he is dragging on and even if we can overlook that, there is clearly some insecurity trying a replacement...if people can’t see that then not sure who is being a troll or a hater.

Anyway don’t see why these caveats need to be brought in by everyone or these insecure statements about haters etc. Deserves 10000 odi runs absolutely as one of the greatest odi players of all time...why can’t we leave it at that?

I am not sure if Dhoni would have so much love had he played for some other franchise...surprisingly even Kolkata fans who even booed Sachin and Dravid When Ganguly was dropped are very subjective when it comes to Gambhir who won them 2 IPLs....no one including KKR fans wants Gambhir in the National  team in 2018 or continue to show him crazy fanatic support...infact he won the same amount of IPLs and has the same success rate as Dhoni and has proved to be a greater clutch player in internationals.

12 hours ago, maniac said:

I am not sure if Dhoni would have so much love had he played for some other franchise...surprisingly even Kolkata fans who even booed Sachin and Dravid When Ganguly was dropped are very subjective when it comes to Gambhir who won them 2 IPLs....no one including KKR fans wants Gambhir in the National  team in 2018 or continue to show him crazy fanatic support...infact he won the same amount of IPLs and has the same success rate as Dhoni and has proved to be a greater clutch player in internationals.

dhoni for tamilnadu CM :hail: 

anyway whereever he goes , he still gets the loudest cheers :p: 

I think India can get by because they have a strong batting line up. So Dhoni with his strong wicket keeping skills and the intangibles he brings such as the support to the spin duo etc. still adds value, even though his batting has declined. Also, whether he actually gets to play is the selectors' call. Can't blame a player for having self belief that he can still do it. It's what made him great to begin with.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Today was the perfect chance to score those 90+ for 10k and announce retirement in bathroom which the great dhoni is famous for, but nooooooooooo he choked with epic 10(22) .....process :laugh:

unfortuntely we lost too many wickets , and it was the need of the hour to consolidate and anchor the innings