At the peak of his career, Unadkat eyes Test recall

13 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

His peak of his career is 10 times worse than worse of Kapils career.

Its damning either way.  If he is true and if sl series is his peak what will be his normal or low? If it's a stunt then does he have no sense of reality?  Rhetorical questions ofcourse. 

21 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

. I will be doing the role of someone like Bhuvneshwar Kumar or Jasprit Bumrah,

I think I am at the peak of my career at the moment.

Paisa insaan ko andha bana deta hai....but delusional?:blink:

Pace bowling is not only about speed anymore

Hain !!

What !!!

Its one thing to be oblivious of one's ability or lack of it, but its another when you are quite arrogant and ignorant about the game. He arrogantly says that bowling 145-150 is of no use. Because in his mind, he thinks he can outread the batsmen. And he goes on to say, even if he had an option, he would not increase his pace.

WE DON'T NEED SUCH POISON ANYWHERE NEAR OUR CRICKET TEAM!!!

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Its one thing to be oblivious of one's ability or lack of it, but its another when you are quite arrogant and ignorant about the game. He arrogantly says that bowling 145-150 is of no use. Because in his mind, he thinks he can outread the batsmen. And he goes on to say, even if he had an option, he would not increase his pace.

I still am wondering what did selectors smoke when they selected him for SL series.I would have loved to see under 19 stars instead of this buffoon there.

14 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

It ain't that, he is incompetent ,imbecile n impotent so he is hiding those.