Vinnie Kumar the legend

vvvslaxman

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Actually ER 8 or even 8.5 is not high at all in T20s for pacers who bowl in PP and at death.  Problem arises when it goes 10 plus like yesterday in case of Legend who went at 16.  Shami probably has the highest ER among Indian pacers in IPL at 9.8. Umesh is 8.25.  Tymal mills had an ER of 8.57 last year.

Updated (+ Umesh & Shami)

Mohd. Siraj - 8.57 rpo

Varun Aaron - 8.40 rpo

Basil Thampi - 8.19 rpo

Umesh Yadav 8.19 rpo

Mohd. Shami - 8.18 rpo

Dhawal Kulkarni - 7.73 rpo

Vinay Kumar - 7.99 rpo

3 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Mohd. Siraj - 8.57 rpo

Varun Aaron - 8.40 rpo

Basil Thampi - 8.19 rpo

Umesh Yadav 8.19 rpo

Mohd. Shami - 8.18 rpo

Vinay Kumar - 7.99 rpo

Shami's IPL ER is over 9.

https://www.iplt20.com/teams/delhi-daredevils/squad/94/Mohammed-Shami/

5 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

can't forget Warner walking forward and crashing him over long on for a six at the Sydney test...

it was an all time low for an indian pace bowler...

Vinnie is like a poor man's Venkatesh Prasad.

Bhai SCG me hota toh bhi theek, Warner violated him in WACA, Perth. Come to think of it under Cool, Vinay Kumar played a test for India in WACA !!!! I mean legends like Wes Hall, Bond, Waqar, Allan Donald etc have never played a test on the fastest pitch but Davangere Express played one :facepalm:

Dhoni the magician pulled out Unadkat in Centurion, Vinay Kumar in WACA and vacation mode RP Singh in Oval, all in a matter of 12 months, what dark times !!!

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Mohd. Siraj - 8.57 rpo

Varun Aaron - 8.40 rpo

Basil Thampi - 8.19 rpo

Umesh Yadav 8.19 rpo

Mohd. Shami - 8.18 rpo

Vinay Kumar - 7.99 rpo

Add Achoke Dinda to the list at No.3 with an 8.2 ER across his IPL career. That is some level of consistency... 

Edited by The Realist

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni the magician pulled out Unadkat in Centurion, Vinay Kumar in WACA and vacation mode RP Singh in Oval, all in a matter of 12 months, what dark times !!!

Dhoni and his love for trundlers. These 3 instances of pathetic team selections are what pissed me off most about Dhoni's test captaincy. 

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Dhoni and his love for trundlers. These 3 instances of pathetic team selections are what pissed me off most about Dhoni's test captaincy. 

Simple, he was only entertaining his favourites and those who were licking up to him. wont be surprised if there was money involved. Dhoni without doubt has to be the worst thing that ever happened to Indian cricket.

I logged on as I knew there would be a thread on him being thrashed. He's so good to laugh. I really enjoy chawla and v kumar being thrashed and a bichara face comes on to say "how did that happen." If I was captain, I would say you're permanently **** and retard, that's how it happens :D

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

Bhai SCG me hota toh bhi theek, Warner violated him in WACA, Perth. Come to think of it under Cool, Vinay Kumar played a test for India in WACA !!!! I mean legends like Wes Hall, Bond, Waqar, Allan Donald etc have never played a test on the fastest pitch but Davangere Express played one :facepalm:

In that MSD biopic I remember one scene where Dhoni tells the school sports tutor: "Mujhe hard ball se darr nahin lagta." Always believed that to be a lie by watching his obsession over medium pace.

Edited by MechEng

I don't hate many people but i get furious at the sight of this midget hopping towards the popping crease to his delivery stride. I feel like shooting him through my television screen just when I see him in bowling pivot. I wish BCCI sends him to play for World XI against Pakistan in Pakistan and Hafiz Saeed conspires to kidnap this midget in exchange of Kashmir, India refuses and denies Pakistan Kashmir, asking them to hang him or shoot him, Pakistan Kills him, this gives a chance to India  to Declare a War against Pakistan, India wins POK and Lahore and most of the Lahori Pakistani Punjabi phaaast bowlers are now representing India. Desh aur cricket ki aadhi samasya hal.

Edited by Sean Bradley