Pujara's county performance thread

15 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

They say he takes the shine off new ball making it easier for middle order. I said even Ishant Sharma can do that in England coming at #3. 

For a while, i though it was rohit Sharma and wondering how can he score so many runs in England...

How do you feel your stint for Yorkshire has gone this season?

CHETESHWAR PUJARA: I think it's been good and useful preparation for me ahead of the Test series later this year. I believe it's gone well, but I feel that I have not scored enough runs in red-ball cricket even though I felt I was batting quite well in that format. However, I think it's gone a lot better in white-ball cricket for me during this season.

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12344/11399583/cheteshwar-pujara-qa-india-batsman-on-afghanistan-virat-kohli-and-jos-buttler

9 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

CHETESHWAR PUJARA: I think it's been good and useful preparation for me ahead of the Test series later this year. I believe it's gone well, but I feel that I have not scored enough runs in red-ball cricket even though I felt I was batting quite well in that format. However, I think it's gone a lot better in white-ball cricket for me during this season.

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12344/11399583/cheteshwar-pujara-qa-india-batsman-on-afghanistan-virat-kohli-and-jos-buttler

prostitute  speaking about chastity....

On 6/13/2018 at 12:46 AM, gambhirfan said:

**embarrassment intensifies**

Unlike Dhoni, Kohli has limited patience with his players.. That won't help with players who are trying to come back to form.  Pujara will have to bat with Kohli and if your captain is not a big fan of your batting style, it's going to be a lot tougher 

If that is the case, it's better if they don't play Pujara at least in the first 2 games and wait till he has earned his slot. 

I'm not saying that Pujara will prove them all wrong and win them matches, I'm just saying that he deserves a good run in the test matches when they have run out of all options in England