Rayudu 2.0 should get a chance back in Indian team

Jeez you jokers get influenced by ipl

its this nonsense which got unadkunt in Ipl and made him a billionaire 

I dont follow IPL regularly and neither get influenced by it. But lets be honest, Rayudu was never that bad to begin with and avg 45 in ODI cricket. And with his newly found hitting power, there is an option of giving him a run until world cup. Our middle order is fragile with Iyer looks like flash in the pan, Jadhav is fat,Yuvi is done, MSD is done, Raina is done, Pandey is inconsistent. An experience Rayudu can serve us better me think.

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Rayudu/Pandey

Dhoni/Karthik

Pandya

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I dont follow IPL regularly and neither get influenced by it. But lets be honest, Rayudu was never that bad to begin with and avg 45 in ODI cricket. And with his newly found hitting power, there is an option of giving him a run until world cup. Our middle order is fragile with Iyer looks like flash in the pan, Jadhav is fat,Yuvi is done, MSD is done, Raina is done, Pandey is inconsistent. An experience Rayudu can serve us better me think.

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Rayudu/Pandey

Dhoni/Karthik

Pandya

If ipl is criteria for good form than why rayudu,why not Samson,pant,Rana & ishan as a pure batsman they did better than rayudu

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Rayudu/Pandey

Dhoni/Karthik

Pandya

Have some mercy on us man. We already have Dhoni and Rahane who are crawling with a SR in the low 80s since 2016 and you want Rayudu back who strikes in the mid to high 70s in ODIs :((.

23 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

I was/am Rayadu's biggest critic from back in the day.  Bugger couldn't get the ball of the square.

But the last 2 games he seems to have discovered a couple of new gears and in fact seems a different player.  It's pleasantly surprising, but let's give him a season to see whether it's a fluke or not.

So you have 2 good games in a row and this means what exactly ?

I was/am Rayadu's biggest critic from back in the day.  Bugger couldn't get the ball of the square.

But the last 2 games he seems to have discovered a couple of new gears and in fact seems a different player.  It's pleasantly surprising, but let's give him a season to see whether it's a fluke or not.
U forgot his knocks for Mumbai Indians?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, anish2tweet said:

What's different? He can be in T20 internationals.IPL is more competitive than international cricket.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

hows it more competitive  ???

Their is different level of intensity that player have when they play for country. How many international players are in a team compare to an international side

Here u play in india , their u play in different condition. 

It's not the hitting prowess of his which impressed me but the kind of innings he's playing while chasing mammoth scores which wants me to get him into the Indian team. He's been runout couple of times this IPL or I have no doubt he would be twin centurion this IPL. Give him a chance for a game or two, Indian team has a bad habit of not giving chance to inform batsman and only consider them once they are out of it. Last time, we chose a team based on form was CT 2013 and see how we decimated each team, devoured them in warm-ups and didn't even gargled after that.