Karnataka election results

Stradlater

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

2 failed students adding their marks and getting first rank. 

From 91-2014 Only failed students formed the Govt at centre and if in future BJP fall below majority then same thing will happen again

Take it or leave it but this is parliamentary democracy 

This will be a comical government,bjp should just watch the fun and fight the 2019 LS on the back of anti incumbency 

If won’t. They’ll go all out to give as many sops as possible in the run up to GE 2019...

BJP needs to do something as its all game of vote share and vote consolidation.

BJP has failed to use its agencies effectively. For 4 years it’s wasted to go after babus & clerks...

It’s running out of time to act...

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

If won’t. They’ll go all out to give as many sops as possible in the run up to GE 2019...

BJP has failed to use its agencies effectively. For 4 years it’s wasted to go after babus & clerks...

Dada don't worry ,bjp election machinery and cadre activity during elections is ruthless.none of the other parties are anywhere close to bjp's smartness ,only way possible is every regional party tie up with congress (I e congress leaves them more space) which is very difficult because of the pappu factor 

2 hours ago, adi B said:

This will be a comical government,bjp should just watch the fun and fight the 2019 LS on the back of anti incumbency 

I think this government will have tough time survivng till 2019 elections but if they do then its a huge problem for BJP  because the congress and JDS together will mean BJP will not even win 5 seats from karnataka and  they will try to gang up on BJP in other states as well.

3 hours ago, asterix said:

The demographics overwhelming favors the opposition, if they united. That's the reality and we must accept it. My question is why do people still vote for the same failed leaders? I have always wondered what goes in the head of them in making their decisions.

Rahul has zero achievements, and perhaps the only person in the world who got rewarded, despite being defeated in 20+ elections. Caste leaders like Yadav, Maya have ruled the states for decades, and have shown incompetence together with big corruption cases on them. So why do a lot of people vote such dynast leaders? Like if Gandhi family are default rulers of the nation...

50 minutes ago, someone said:

The demographics overwhelming favors the opposition, if they united. That's the reality and we must accept it. My question is why do people still vote for the same failed leaders? I have always wondered what goes in the head of them in making their decisions.

Rahul has zero achievements, and perhaps the only person in the world who got rewarded, despite being defeated in 20+ elections. Caste leaders like Yadav, Maya have ruled the states for decades, and have shown incompetence together with big corruption cases on them. So why do a lot of people vote such dynast leaders? Like if Gandhi family are default rulers of the nation...

Edited by DHONI_FANN

Because majority Hindus are mostly Dhimmis. Also years of Congress rule has made them slaves... Thirdly the BJP is Centre Right Party. It has ditched its Hindutwa ideology and compromised everywhere...(It’ll again try to use Ram Mandir to merely win votes again but people have seen through it).
Lastly Modi-Shah might win states after states just like Nazis ignoring and decimating all its allies. But the mistrust of allies on BJP will result in BJP mostly going alone everywhere but will get tripped by estranged allies and opposition combining together...

For example, this Karnataka elections, Modi came very late for campaigning. Amit Shah made so many mistakes... He’s so full of himself, he doesn’t trusts anybody...

They’ve a stupid social media manager Amit Malviya... Modi hasn’t rejigged anything much. Same people handling things.

BJP will still manage to scrape through next year however it’s unfortunate that Hindus have to rely on BJP which is not a proper Right Wing party. It’s just like Congress with Cow, as somebody said recently...

If Amit Shah lets JDS-INC win the trust vote, the sheen will be off. Hes been riding the UP LS/state elections wins for a while now. This is will the second big loss for him in last few months after the Ahmed Patel fiasco (although that matters is still in court, it should never have got there). 

So a party with 104 seats will sit in opposition and one with 33 will run the govt? India should stop itself calling a democracy.

And before likes of Gollum comes up with Goa, Bihar examples etc., Congress never stake the claim to form the govt there being the largest party. Hence governor invited bjp to form govt.

The way I look at it, there is a huge all round effort going on from all opposition party to defeat Modi in 2019. I hope hindus get together and dont let this farce happen. Dont let it happen India...the day Rahul Gandhi becomes the PM....India will officialy be a laughing stock...atleast in overseas.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So a party with 104 seats will sit in opposition and one with 33 will run the govt? India should stop itself calling a democracy.

Why do you think this is unfair ? Its ALWAYS about how much seats the COALITION controls. We have NDA/UPA in the center as well. 

At the end of the day, forming a government means having majority in the parliament. Doesn't matter if the majority comes via 1 party or a coalition of 10 parties.

Same thing in Canada, UK, etc. - ie, all parliamentary democracies.

Currently in the province i live in (BC), the party with the most seats (Liberals) is in the opposition because the party with the 2nd most seats ( NDP) got into an alliance with the distant third party (Green) and thus have parliamentary majority. 

11 hours ago, asterix said:

Because majority Hindus are mostly Dhimmis. Also years of Congress rule has made them slaves... Thirdly the BJP is Centre Right Party. It has ditched its Hindutwa ideology and compromised everywhere...(It’ll again try to use Ram Mandir to merely win votes again but people have seen through it).

Wrong analysis. It's Hindutwa vote is only to a certain limit as seen in 2009 elections, and that won't win you elections. BJP very well knows it, and thus have been looking to expand its vote base, scope. Today, it's getting more minorities, OBCs, Dalits voting for them, and thus, the party is rightly evolving. It knows very well, it can't depend on its traditional middle class Hindu voters. Even in Karnataka, it lost crucial seats as its middle class voters in Bangalore took a holiday than vote.

Lastly Modi-Shah might win states after states just like Nazis ignoring and decimating all its allies. But the mistrust of allies on BJP will result in BJP mostly going alone everywhere but will get tripped by estranged allies and opposition combining together.

BJP has more allies today than 2014, and in 2014 it was more than 2009. So allies are increasing, don't just believe the propaganda of the media. However, many parties are only dynasts, and dynasts don't get much with BJP. BJP is today facing united dynasts, not united opposition. That's a important difference, and these dynasts are formidable combination who have no idealogy but only to save their own family. Again, it's united dynasts, not united opposition.  You can add SS to that list as it's also one of them.

For example, this Karnataka elections, Modi came very late for campaigning. Amit Shah made so many mistakes... He’s so full of himself, he doesn’t trusts anybody...

Wrong, it's part of the strategy. BJP needs their opposition to have over-confidence. If they are already demoralized and low on confidence, they will align with each other pre-polls. BJP have won so many states based on this opposition mistakes and over-confidence.

11 hours ago, surajmal said:

If Amit Shah lets JDS-INC win the trust vote, the sheen will be off. Hes been riding the UP LS/state elections wins for a while now. This is will the second big loss for him in last few months after the Ahmed Patel fiasco (although that matters is still in court, it should never have got there). 

Why are RWs so nervous, defensive, paranoid on just one setback? It's clear in this big game of politics, RWs lack patience. Compare that to Rahul Gandhi who gets no blame for losing elections after another, and is actually rewarded, praised after elections losses.