Priyanka Chopra gets flak for ‘Hindu terror’ plot in Quantico

Gollum

17 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Dalits are Hindus as well.

Dalits are like dwarves of the family: hated by the family but only called family in the face of outsiders.

Most Hindus don't consider Dalits to be hindus by the religious practice of being hindu, neither do the hindu texts. 

Even then the statement 'hindus have murdered and raped dalits for 2000 years' is correct, even if Dalits are subsets of Hindus. X can kill Y, even if Y is subset of X and we can still say X is killing Y.

If you don't like it, then what about this:
" Non-Dalit Hindus have been murdering and raping Dalit hindus for thousands of years"

So are you okay with that statement ?

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Again, if you are going to taint millions of liberals by the most extreme 5-6 people, then we are going to start using the most extreme rapist sadhu hindus to represent all the hindus. Fair ?

My point being FoE should be absolute, and liberals use it to defend their ilk, while call the other side bigots. The same is being done for Trump supporters as well. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

You think a Chef in Dubai got fired for uttering anti-Muslim statements because atheist liberals whined about it ??? Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. He got fired because muslims in Dubai saw his tweet and the establishment is doing the right thing by firing a bigot who'd tarnish their image. 

Atul would be fired from any decent company for expressing bigotry like that. 

Not everywhere, only in muslim dominated countries. 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

My point being FoE should be absolute, and liberals use it to defend their ilk, while call the other side bigots. The same is being done for Trump supporters as well. 

Again, if you wanna use half a dozen radical liberals to smear the millions of us, can we start using rapist Sadhus to represent all hindus ? 

FoE is never absolute. The moment you commit libel, its  crime in every single nation and it should be. You don't get the right to make up false claims about me and damage my reputation or income under the guise of FoE, its simple libel, period.

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not everywhere, only in muslim dominated countries. 

He would be fired pretty much anywhere in the west except for deep south or red states in the US. 

35 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Dalits are like dwarves of the family: hated by the family but only called family in the face of outsiders.

Most Hindus don't consider Dalits to be hindus by the religious practice of being hindu, neither do the hindu texts. 

Even then the statement 'hindus have murdered and raped dalits for 2000 years' is correct, even if Dalits are subsets of Hindus. X can kill Y, even if Y is subset of X and we can still say X is killing Y.

If you don't like it, then what about this:
" Non-Dalit Hindus have been murdering and raping Dalit hindus for thousands of years"

So are you okay with that statement ?

I dont agree with any of these bolded parts. There were crime against dalits just like it were there against all others. Nobody has rights to decide if someone is hindu or not. The idiot bramhins/pandits have done stupid things not just to dalits alone but they have done it against everyone including fellow bramhins. So please dont spread and believe in this propaganda that non-dalit dont consider dalits as hindu. I hear this lot from Pak muslims and evangelical missionaries so that they could prey on dalits for proselytization. 

9 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I dont agree with any of these bolded parts. There were crime against dalits just like it were there against all others. Nobody has rights to decide if someone is hindu or not. The idiot bramhins/pandits have done stupid things not just to dalits alone but they have done it against everyone including fellow bramhins. So please dont spread and believe in this propaganda that non-dalit dont consider dalits as hindu. I hear this lot from Pak muslims and evangelical missionaries so that they could prey on dalits for proselytization. 

Saying 'non-Dalit hindus have murdered and raped dalit hindus' is as factually accurate as saying 'muslims have murdered and raped hindus'. Both statements are true for some cases but false for most cases. That was my point.

Also, in parts of South India, Brahmins have been preyed upon by lower castes.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

btw, my family is mostly brahmin themselves. I grew up as hindu, even did the whole pancha-devata pranaam after upanayan. And unlike most educated Bong families, my family is/was mostly not CPM, they were congressi(and now BJP). 

People think that atheists know jack about religion, but usually people become atheist because they know too much about the nonsense that is religion. I also am a history geek, so i am very well aware of the semi-slavery of the dalits in India through the ages.

Edited by Muloghonto

On 6/15/2018 at 11:27 PM, Muloghonto said:

Saying 'non-Dalit hindus have murdered and raped dalit hindus' is as factually accurate as saying 'muslims have murdered and raped hindus'. Both statements are true for some cases but false for most cases. That was my point.

its like saying Sunnis have killed Shias.  I dont think there is any such thing like nondalit Hindus killing Dalit Hindus, suppressed yes, but not killing. 

12 minutes ago, Hydra said:

India has more issues than a TV show or a stupid movie, but typically those things are brushed under the carpet.

So does Australia the genocide of aborigines, killing the native population by spreading disease you guys are no different  than the Stalin , Mao and other guy. Don’t you still have the law that if an aborigine dies the land belongs to you guys. You are in violation of human rights. Sure India has other problems but not like you guys. You have bigger problems than many countries.

Edited by gattaca

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

So does Australia the genocide of aborigines, killing the native population by spreading disease you guys are no different  than the Stalin , Mao and other guy. Don’t you still have the law that if an aborigine dies the land belongs to you guys. You are in violation of human rights. Sure India has other problems but not like you guys. You have bigger problems than many countries.

dont worry about Australia...talk about Pakistan to Hydra bhai.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Tukaram killed in action not martyr nor shahid..sounds like what a jihadi will call their dead otherwise.

The usage of the word shaheed is a lot more nuanced than you'd like to believe. 

There are gardens, parks and a basketball court in Mumbai named "Shaheed Tukaram Ombale". Some of them inaugurated by the ruling BJP state government.  

Are you trying to say that the BJP would also use jihadi nomenclature?

Edited by Mariyam

6 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Billions are being spent on all these issues ,how much do you think will be spent on miss chopra?

If indians had conquered large amounts of foreign territory and resources rather than being stuck in india ,instead getting invaded and settled and plundered  and losing even more of fertile lands in punjab and bengal due to partitions, we wouldn't have had such a big problem.

The concern about the issue should come from the people in general not the government, which I presume is spending the “billions”. This is not about the govt’s reaction on Chopra. Next question would be is spending money enough? 

What Ind or Indians did or did not in past is irrelevant. Population and Pollution control, cleanliness drive, caring for animals, safeguarding women’s interests, etc., are basics concepts. And the idea that government has to be involved with these (by spending money for e.g.) speaks about how less sensitive people in general in Ind could be for such issues 

Edited by zen

On June 17, 2018 at 10:40 AM, rkt.india said:

its like saying Sunnis have killed Shias.  I dont think there is any such thing like nondalit Hindus killing Dalit Hindus, suppressed yes, but not killing. 

Google says you are wrong. Non Dalit Hindus have been killing Dalits for longer than Islam has existed