"I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do” - Jos Buttler after his match winning century when chasing

velu

13 hours ago, Lannister said:

Buttler, if you want to impress Indian fans there are many different ways to do it. Praising Dhoni will at most get you a CSK quota and you will be spending rest of your life carrying drinks to him. You don't want that, do you? You are already a better batsman than him, so don't degrade yourself. 

13 hours ago, Number said:

Complete sentence - I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do and was trying not to do anything like that. :p:

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

I truly believe Buttler when he says this: 

“It’s right up there with my best performances. I was calm, I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do”

What he he forgot to tell us was: 

‘And then I made sure that I did the opposite.’

you guys can't even stomach honest praise for Dhoni,take off your hate blinkers for once

Great tribute from the current master to the original master 

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

I truly believe Buttler when he says this: 

“It’s right up there with my best performances. I was calm, I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do”

What he he forgot to tell us was: 

‘And then I made sure that I did the opposite.’

Absolutely it was no where like dhoni inning, inspite of loosing 8 wkts on some 100 odd, he still dint wait for last over to hit a glory six .

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Dhoni should have retired that's true, but Dhoni during his prime > any keeper ATM. Not only was he a destructive finisher, he was probably one of the best captain to play this game. Apart from the retiring not happening (age caught up), not sure why he gets to much sticks from some of y'all.

Thats enough reason to frustrate anyone.