Lords ODI should be investigated

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

CSK-RCB-MI lobby plus Bunty Sajdeh influence... what do you expect. Nepotsism/ favouritism under Kohli has made this team rotten to the core who play for financial/marketing reasons rather than the pride to represent their country.

We have a bench full of youngsters who are capable of handling LOI matches but instead we are stuck with Dhoni, Raina, Parthiv, DK and Rohit. We havent been ridiculed and embarrassed like we were today since 2011 when under ( you guessed it) Dhoni, we were pathetic.

Atleast MI lobby gives quality player like Bumrah or utility player like Pandya. Rohit is not MI lobby. He was in Indian team before IPL and was enjoying long rope like since ever.

India are clearly a much better team than England but have twice thrown chances to win series before the last game with weird or under par performances after dominating the first match. Why? Have the broadcasters asked for deciders? No doubt India will return to their formidable best at Headingley. Noticed this trend in other series as well. The NZ ODI and T20 series in India last year. The SA T20s this year. Anyone explain why India seem to switch off after easily winning a series opener? Only happens in white ball cricket mind, up to now

Edited by YCCC
11 hours ago, asterix said:

My friends who attended the match are pretty pissed off. All saying this was phixed...

Losing matches is ok. But to lose it this way?

Most of the English public were booing Dhoni and Indian supporters joined in...

Yup it were the English supporters who started booing him ,some were laughing ,later on indian supporters started booing ,though some chanted dhoni dhoni .

Yesterday was an absolute farce and even the English supporters wanted some intent ,no one likes to watch a crpafest 

8 hours ago, YCCC said:

India are clearly a much better team than England but have twice thrown chances to win series before the last game with weird or under par performances after dominating the first match. Why? Have the broadcasters asked for deciders? No doubt India will return to their formidable best at Headingley. Noticed this trend in other series as well. The NZ ODI and T20 series in India last year. The SA T20s this year. Anyone explain why India seem to switch off after easily winning a series opener? Only happens in white ball cricket mind, up to now

I concur 

Seriously guys, you don’t see a pattern of India selectively losing alternate matches to setup the final showdown?

There’s something sinister in the respective boards, broadcasters etc. Players now are not worried of the consequences as has sanctions from the very top.

You guys are being too harsh on Dhoni. His fault was that he over did it...

Now it’ll be fun if Team BCCI loses the last match.

You never know what’s deals is... you take T20 series, I take ODI series or something else...

36 minutes ago, asterix said:

Seriously guys, you don’t see a pattern of India selectively losing alternate matches to setup the final showdown?

There’s something sinister in the respective boards, broadcasters etc. Players now are not worried of the motivations as has sanctions from the very top.

You never know what’s deals is... you take T20 series, I take ODI series or something else...

glad someone else thinks like me... :/

21 minutes ago, asterix said:

There’s something sinister in the respective boards, broadcasters etc. Players now are not worried of the motivations as has sanctions from the very top.

We've also seen India winning most 5/6 match ODI series in recent times without it going to the "decider". So this hanky panky happens only in 3 match series? FTR, this is the first ODI series between India and England that is "alive" going into the last game in a long time. The last time it happened was in 2007. All ODI series vs England since then have pretty much been one-sided with the last 1 or 2 games being dead rubbers.

2 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

glad someone else thinks like me... :/

38 minutes ago, asterix said:

Add me as well ,earlier it used to be in those ind-srl tri series in srl or bangladesh 

Edited by adi B

Kuldeep was dropped after taking g 5 fer in T20i series. Helped England level 1-1 and get a decider by dropping him.

Here too one can say that.

But there is truth that series are being made interesting the England would not have whitewashed Aussies in ODI last month.

Lot of people are having suspicions, because Dhoni was also probed by  in GM case. The one match were players were told to score exact  number of runs in some IPL match and didn't it turn out to same score !! Raina was spotted with a girl in SL hotel and reports were she was close contact of bookie. Reputation is bad and then if someone of such bad reputation plays such innings, people will obviously bring out suspicion theories. 

With Dhoni and Raina I would not rule out any possibility of any wrong doing.

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Kuldeep was dropped after taking g 5 fer in T20i series. Helped England level 1-1 and get a decider by dropping him.

Here too one can say that.

But there is truth that series are being made interesting the England would not have whitewashed Aussies in ODI last month.

Lot of people are having suspicions, because Dhoni was also probed by  in GM case. The one match were players were told to score exact  number of runs in some IPL match and didn't it turn out to same score !! Raina was spotted with a girl in SL hotel and reports were she was close contact of bookie. Reputation is bad and then if someone of such bad reputation plays such innings, people will obviously bring out suspicion theories. 

With Dhoni and Raina I would not rule out any possibility of any wrong doing.

Don't know if Dhoni or Raina are involved in fixing etc. But that team CSK is very very shady and disgraceful. I don't know how can it have die hard supporters. That's my India. :phehe:

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Don't know if Dhoni or Raina are involved in fixing etc. But that team CSK is very very shady and disgraceful. I don't know how can it have die hard supporters. That's my India. :phehe:

I didn't say both of them were involved in wrong doing in this match. The point was given the happenings in past, I would not be surprised if they get lured into any wrongdoing as they seem to be easy targets as one of them was defending a betting person and other speaking with  a girl who was reportedly bookies aide. 

Regarding your point, it's not tough for franchisees to get youths involved back with CSK after all pride has been lost. Like youths get daily pocket money during elections  for rallies, the train tickets to Pune costs just about 200 Rs. ? Franchisee won't mind spending that much per fan to get their support back. 

Edited by Straight Drive