Lords ODI should be investigated

My friends who attended the match are pretty pissed off. All saying this was phixed...

Losing matches is ok. But to lose it this way?

Most of the English public were booing Dhoni and Indian supporters joined in...
My wife was about to gift me the lords odi ticket as my birthday gift. Luckily we changed the plan at last minute and saved the money

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

oh come on....wth ...this has been long time coming,dhoni has just lost all ability to bat and raina is no longer an odi player,its the selectors's fault ,,,,gtfo with  all the conspiracies

You try to hit a cricket ball when rate is 15rpo. Now if you cant connect and get out while slogging, that is lack of ability. Just blocking in 46th over is not ability....its intent. 

My wife was about to gift me the lords odi ticket as my birthday gift. Luckily we changed the plan at last minute and saved the money

These are the comments by my friend who attended...

“The worst match I've ever attended. No doubt whatsoever it was fixed. Even the England fans were booing the Indian team for the obvious lack of effort. And we fully agreed with them.”

“People started leaving only once they got wind of what was going on.”
2 minutes ago, asterix said:

As far as Kohli is concerned, he’s completely dependent on Dhoni... hence there’s a case of collusion... He’s bound to support Dhoni...

But Dhoni getting exposed like this is bad news for the cartel... Twitter in India is abuzz with this pathetic innings by Dhoni...

:giggle: who cares about what people on Twitter,fb or insta thinks... 

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

My friends who attended the match are pretty pissed off. All saying this was phixed...

Losing matches is ok. But to lose it this way?

Most of the English public were booing Dhoni and Indian supporters joined in...

It mongia prabhakar redux where three players were involved, Raina, Kohli, dhoni. None showed any intent to chase it down.

Edited by rkt.india
1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

You try to hit a cricket ball when rate is 15rpo. Now if you cant connect and get out while slogging, that is lack of ability. Just blocking in 46th over is not ability....its intent. 

so he Has lost intent + ability,but there is no way in hell a chance of any thing fixing related here

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He got out try trying to hit so lack of ability too. When he came rr was 7.

These are the comments by my friend who attended...

“The worst match I've ever attended. No doubt whatsoever it was fixed. Even the England fans were booing the Indian team for the obvious lack of effort. And we fully agreed with them.”

“People started leaving only once they got wind of what was going on.”
Still dont understand why Kohli blindly backs MSD and Raina. I mean what is there for him in it? Its not like Kohli's place will be a threat if he drops Dhoni. Dont understand it at all. Still remember how young Dhoni dropped Ganguly, Dravid, Sehwag etc. So what is stopping Kohli from taking an affirmative decision as a skipper??

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Still dont understand why Kohli blindly backs MSD and Raina. I mean what is there for him in it? Its not like Kohli's place will be a threat if he drops Dhoni. Dont understand it at all. Still remember how young Dhoni dropped Ganguly, Dravid, Sehwag etc. So what is stopping Kohli from taking an affirmative decision as a skipper??

Dhoni is a practical guy, Kohli isn't. Kohli is sentimental. For Kohli, good relations, being good to seniors, respectful is important. For Dhoni, these things were secondary.  Remember he did not even invite his teammates for his marriage. Dhoni was care free off the field. He didn't pick laxman's call in 2012 because Dhoni is someone who stays far from cricketing stuff when he is not playing.

Seriously you’ve not understood it or are you joking?

Kohli is a worst LOI Captain... he changes field on a boundary wide basis...

He’s completely dependent on Dhoni... Dhoni controls him and the team selections...

Why people hate Dhoni? It’s not just him... he brings additional baggage of his CSK mates in the team... Why people ask Raina should be dropped? Don’t they know for that Dhoni has to be dropped and that’ll affect Kohli’s captaincy...
1 hour ago, asterix said:

As far as Kohli is concerned, he’s completely dependent on Dhoni... hence there’s a case of collusion... He’s bound to support Dhoni...

But Dhoni getting exposed like this is bad news for the cartel... Twitter in India is abuzz with this pathetic innings by Dhoni...

i think dhoni missed jade dermbach :phehe:

CSK-RCB-MI lobby plus Bunty Sajdeh influence... what do you expect. Nepotsism/ favouritism under Kohli has made this team rotten to the core who play for financial/marketing reasons rather than the pride to represent their country.

We have a bench full of youngsters who are capable of handling LOI matches but instead we are stuck with Dhoni, Raina, Parthiv, DK and Rohit. We havent been ridiculed and embarrassed like we were today since 2011 when under ( you guessed it) Dhoni, we were pathetic.