Rishabh Pant performance watch thread

tweaker

On 12/31/2018 at 2:08 AM, ShoonyaSifar said:

Not being in the shorter format squads will hurt his development. Extremely poor call to drop him from the squads when they needed to back him. He needs to be in theinternational set up to improve further.

I still have hope that he will play in the WC for us. The two oldie keepers are a few failures away from getting disgraced and they will not disappoint.

Only if they get injured will the oldies miss selection. It is a shame that a has been cricketer is being allowed to stink up the world cup for us just so he can realize his dream of a farewell exit. 

1 hour ago, nevada said:

Only if they get injured will the oldies miss selection. It is a shame that a has been cricketer is being allowed to stink up the world cup for us just so he can realize his dream of a farewell exit. 

Not just that...budhha has come back into the t 20 side to practice for ipl. Csk ke liye practice chahiye....country ke liye he does not need to play domestics.

Sick of this guy .

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

Not just that...budhha has come back into the t 20 side to practice for ipl. Csk ke liye practice chahiye....country ke liye he does not need to play domestics.

Sick of this guy .

Dhongi is shameless pathetic old man who keeps grudges , all he is trying to do  is torture us perennially for the bashing which he got from public for drooping seniors.

What a inning Pant played. I had put alarm clock to wakeup at 2 am to just watch Pujara’s double. However went back to bed once he got out. 

But during that small period, Pant was playing like a proper bat.

what a player. For the first time, I am agreeing to the view that Dhoni can retire with peace. India has got its gloveman

Edited by mishra
49 minutes ago, beetle said:

Sick of this guy .

Now, that explains why he has been brought back into the T20 fold. This is even more disgraceful. The new generation of cricketers like Pant, Shaw, Mayan, etc have shown that there is plenty of new talent available and ready to prove themselves on the big stage. It's all on Kohli, I don't understand why he prefers oldies.