The right time for Dhoni to retire from international cricket

zen

4 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Who's going to replace Dhoni? I'm no Dhoni fan but a senior player is what would set us apart from a team like BD. You need that experience and knowledge. 

We don't win against BD today without Dhoni's stumpings and field placements.

Kaun sa match Dekh Raha tha....Rohit captaincy kya ghans chilney k liey Kar Raha tha...

6 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Only if we could use the services of Tesla to transform the power grid! Unfortunately, that option is not possible. Dhoni's services are still available. Again, I'm not a die hard fan of Dhoni. I just think the team right needs stability. 

Talk about delusions!! and you say you are not a dhoni chamcha?? Experience my @ss. FYI rohit was in complete control of captaincy, field placement's bowling changes  drs almost everything and was spot on with it while dhoni kept his mouth shut most of the time, the only match when this hypocrite dhoni was captain Resulted in a tie.

6 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Who's going to replace Dhoni? I'm no Dhoni fan but a senior player is what would set us apart from a team like BD. You need that experience and knowledge. 

We don't win against BD today without Dhoni's stumpings and field placements.

How are we going to know how good others are unless we try them. Irrespective of his past with Dhoni we arent winning world cup. DK and Dhoni together played out 9 overs in dot balls. Funniest part is all the commies going ga ga over Dhoni also kept repeating its a batting paradise. 

You need his experience well get him on as an assistant coach. 

Edited by jf1gp_1
19 hours ago, express bowling said:

But what will the team do without his pointing skills  ?

The commentary team talked more about how he pointed to Jadeja about where to throw ...  more than Litton Das's century in a final match.

If you really analyse what all these commies say , its only about what a fine strategy man , ability to kep calm , Take the game to deep end  ,  ability to finish  blah , blah .., provide input to bowlers as if they were born and played cricket only because they knew Dhoni was there to give advice.   

No one talks about how he is scoring , how many match winning scores he has made of late ...  as that is indefensible !!

If he was so great in those except scoring runs , then his rightful place is as consultant . He can stand on boundary line and give his ADVICE . Why block a place . No one raises that point strangely.

No one mentions how critically slow he is , almost strokeless  even against left arm spin, quality spin leave alone  vs top pace . 

And i am excluding all indian commies out of it. 

Fleming -does the same - undertsandable due to CSK connection.

But each & every other guy in Dugout too  just does the same even though they are not indians.

SO reason is very clear -   Aftermath of telling the truth haunts them . Commie stint hi khatam hoga!

Only few  like Nasser  is forthright about it at times.  

18 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Only if we could use the services of Tesla to transform the power grid! Unfortunately, that option is not possible. Dhoni's services are still available. Again, I'm not a die hard fan of Dhoni. I just think the team right needs stability. 

Why not bring Gavaskar back.. he'll bring more stability..

On 9/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, prudent_kreeda said:

If you really analyse what all these commies say , its only about what a fine strategy man , ability to kep calm , Take the game to deep end  ,  ability to finish  blah , blah .., provide input to bowlers as if they were born and played cricket only because they knew Dhoni was there to give advice.   

No one talks about how he is scoring , how many match winning scores he has made of late ...  as that is indefensible !!

If he was so great in those except scoring runs , then his rightful place is as consultant . He can stand on boundary line and give his ADVICE . Why block a place . No one raises that point strangely.

No one mentions how critically slow he is , almost strokeless  even against left arm spin, quality spin leave alone  vs top pace . 

And i am excluding all indian commies out of it. 

Fleming -does the same - undertsandable due to CSK connection.

But each & every other guy in Dugout too  just does the same even though they are not indians.

SO reason is very clear -   Aftermath of telling the truth haunts them . Commie stint hi khatam hoga!

Only few  like Nasser  is forthright about it at times.  

Nasser is a English commie so he can say what he wants basically...