Thaliavali aur uske chele ko hatao, WC bachao

Laaloo

Getting to be a bigger thalaivali these days. 
Wonder what his motivation is.. What's the point of hanging on and contributing nothing.. Pretty sure he knows too that he has nothing more to offer
Even I am wondering why he is overstaying. He is not helping the team. He is destroying his own brand equity. If he retires now, he can be lifetime LIC brand agent.

Because of him we are trying so many folks in middle order . Think about the uncertainty that Karthik and Rahul must be having .

Manish pandey has already lost it. Jadhav is lucky as he can bowl and can bat a bit decently.

I am sure today all 3 -rayudu , KL and DK we're fighting amongst themselves to get a spot. And they are in much better form than Dhoni.

I am a CSK fan and dhoni fan, but would want thala to go on his own terms . Please retire dhoni for the sake of true fans of Indian cricket.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

Even I am wondering why he is overstaying. He is not helping the team. He is destroying his own brand equity. If he retires now, he can be lifetime LIC brand agent.

Because of him we are trying so many folks in middle order . Think about the uncertainty that Karthik and Rahul must be having .

Manish pandey has already lost it. Jadhav is lucky as he can bowl and can bat a bit decently.

I am sure today all 3 -rayudu , KL and DK we're fighting amongst themselves to get a spot. And they are in much better form than Dhoni.

I am a CSK fan and dhoni fan, but would want thala to go on his own terms . Please retire dhoni for the sake of true fans of Indian cricket.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rare fairly balanced post by a CSK fan :nice:

8 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

I am a big Dhoni fan and respect him for all he has done for us, but just like Sachin before him he has overstayed his welcome to the point where he is a liability in the side. But he isn't going to go before the WC, it's just not happening as much as I want him to go. So the best we can do is:

1)Dhawan

2) Rohit

3)Kohli

4)Rahul

5)Dhoni (ideally DK/Pant)

6)Jadhav/DK

7)Pandya

Our batting is top 3 or bust at the moment.

Dhoni overstay has already cost us a CT/WC and wt20...