MS Dhoni should go back and play domestic cricket, says Sunil Gavaskar

Switchblade

Other than Sunny himself , no Indian super star retired on time, they all over stayed and ruined the team they played for with their selfishness.
Kapil, Sachin,  denied youngsters their chances with their utter selfishness.Dhoni is following their footsteps by denying youngster a chance  , he has been horrible not even serviceable. 

Dravid and Laxman were forced out too.
I personally believe Dravid and Laxman had more to give than they were able to.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Other than Sunny himself , no Indian super star retired on time, they all over stayed and ruined the team they played for with their selfishness.

Kapil, Sachin,  denied youngsters their chances with their utter selfishness.Dhoni is following their footsteps by denying youngster a chance  , he has been horrible not even serviceable. 

Dravid was contributing . I don't think he overstayed ... Laxman to a smaller extent. Biggest culprit was Kapil paaji followed by dhoni , saurav and Sachin.

33 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

Dravid was contributing . I don't think he overstayed ... Laxman to a smaller extent. Biggest culprit was Kapil paaji followed by dhoni , saurav and Sachin.

I never said Dravid overstayed, he was forced out by Dhoni after that Australian  series. Saurav retired , he never overstayed.

Edited by putrevus
36 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

i think you are wrong w.r.t Kapil dev .  if you go thru the series wise avg: of Kapil you can see this. Even in his last 32 tests  he avg:ed

30.55 with the bat and  32.13 with the ball. Means he  was more than 90% efficient when compared to his over all  career all round efficiency.How can that be ' Biggest culprit ' ????

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I personally believe Dravid and Laxman had more to give than they were able to.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Dravid started going downhill during the Srilankan tour in 2010 he struggled there then had a good away tour of Caribbean and in England he was the lone star for us but his reflexes were slowing down and he flopped in Australia same with VVS disappointing tour of England and Australia it was the right time for them to leave the scene.

On 9/29/2018 at 5:07 PM, putrevus said:

Ganguly retired on his own term like a boss :proud: