Pakistan's ongoing cricket streaks

Gollum

On 1/12/2019 at 10:28 PM, Gollum said:

Let us use this thread to track the various losing streaks of the greatest cricket nation of the Universe

Test

0-12 in Australia :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

0-7 in RSA....may it surpass their 14 match ODI losing streak against same opponent in 90s 

0-2 in NZ....also had a long ODI losing streak against them, 0-12 :cantstop: before they won a match in the recent UAE ODI series :phehe:

In Southern Hemisphere 0-11, can't even make a draw :aetsch:

72 years, ZERO test series wins in Australia

ZERO drawn test series in Australia since 1978-79...40 years

27 years, ZERO test series wins in RSA

ZERO drawn test series in RSA since 1997-98...21 years

ZERO test series wins in England since 1996

ODIs, T20s

0-7 in WCs against Baap

0-4 in ODIs against Toygers

0-5 in WT20s against Baap

0-3 across formats in Asia Cup against Baap

WC drought since 1992...slightly off topic but that was also the last year they won an Olympic medal, largest country to win zero medals in 1996 Atlanta, 2000 Sydney, 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, 2012 London and 2016 Rio....sporting paawerhouse, beef eating monsters with best genes in the world :adore::adore::adore: 

Dil Dil Pakistan

giphy.gif

0-7

india daler mehndi balle balle GIF

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Hope Toygers do us a favor and start their own streak against greenbros, 5-0 in ODIs and 2-0 in WCs...last WC in England they beat the finalists convincingly.

should be fun. am expecting toygers to do quite well against them

1 hour ago, bendit100 said:

Any time Pakistani quote any type of genetic superiority quote them this stat 

Pakistan men national record for shot put is 18.25m

Indian women national record for shot put is 18.86m

Even indian women are stronger then Pakistani men.

And shotput is not the only game where indian women beat Pakistani men

Actually that isn't a valid comparison, the shot for men is heavier than for women...holds true for all throwing events.  

This post of mine from the past (in response to a padosi making same argument) gives a more accurate picture of where both our countries stand.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:46 AM, Gollum said:

Image result for divya deshmukh

Divya Deshmukh- When she was 11 years old she was a stronger chess player than the strongest male player in Pakistan's independent history. I repeat a 11 year old Indian schoolgirl would be Pak (senior) men's national chess champion, quite easily in fact. Right now her rating is such that in a simul against Pak men's national Olympiad team (1 vs 4 simultaneously) she would be favorite, maybe in a blindfolded simul your men have a prayer of not getting dragged. 

Smarter LOL

Image result for Risha Mishra swimmingImage result for Maana Patel

Richa Mishra and Maana Patel, 800m freestyle and 200m backstroke respectively. Both have personal bests better than Pak men's national record. That's right these 2 girls (Maana just a teenager) are faster swimmers than the best Pakistani men have to offer.

Physical prowess LOL

I don't want to bring our men teenage boys here because then it will be boring comparison. Our teenage girls are more than enough to handle the best of your country, in both mental (even pre-teen here :laugh:) and physical attributes. I am sure I can dig up more gems from other disciplines but will save you the humiliation. Sleep over this and introspect.

Cheers.

And I have seen enough wrestling to conclude that our women freestyle wrestlers (flyweight-middle) will wreck the Pakistani men. That is the most (physically+mentally) demanding sport, next time those goat-shaggers talk about genetic superiority or benefits of beef eating we must invite their men to our Pro Wrestling League and make them fight in the women's division. 

Edited by Gollum

What’s the point of this topic . 
we were both slave countries . Pak is still slave to religion . Let them be . I don’t get pleasure in their defeat . They are idiots and believe in wars . I m happy we ain’t playing them much and they don’t benifit from the money this earned . 

I am v v happy for our success . It’s better to just ignore pak - I prefer to have bangladesh succeed as at least they are genuine Triers though their fans are useless . Sri Lanka and Afghan success is also pleasing . 

leave our poor neighbours alone . They are so much into 92 fluke win that they have crowned a playboy as their pm . Nothing shows their stupidity more !!

38 minutes ago, mani sha said:

What’s the point of this topic . 
we were both slave countries . Pak is still slave to religion . Let them be . I don’t get pleasure in their defeat . They are idiots and believe in wars . I m happy we ain’t playing them much and they don’t benifit from the money this earned . 

I am v v happy for our success . It’s better to just ignore pak - I prefer to have bangladesh succeed as at least they are genuine Triers though their fans are useless . Sri Lanka and Afghan success is also pleasing . 

leave our poor neighbours alone . They are so much into 92 fluke win that they have crowned a playboy as their pm . Nothing shows their stupidity more !!

Fun thread man. Why so serious? 

Feckong 0-13 vs Aus In Aus :hysterical:

Should be 0-14 by next match, batting and bowling looks pathetic,

Cummins and Hazelwood didn't even hit 5th gear, and Smith wont have too many failures. 

Hopefully India keep it up in T20 World Cup next year, and ensure India 13-0 Pakistan.

Two epic streaks in World Cricket :lol:

On 11/25/2019 at 5:34 PM, chewy said:

Feckong 0-13 vs Aus In Aus :hysterical:

Should be 0-14 by next match, batting and bowling looks pathetic,

Cummins and Hazelwood didn't even hit 5th gear, and Smith wont have too many failures. 

Hopefully India keep it up in T20 World Cup next year, and ensure India 13-0 Pakistan.

Two epic streaks in World Cricket :lol:

if not for rain, 0-14 is guaranteed.