Rishabh Pant is champion player in making - Chief selector MSK Prasad

6 minutes ago, velu said:

noway :lol:

crowd booed him for his slow batting and his response was front foot defense .. crowd got klpd:rotfl: 

True....and it is sad.

The guy is doing this wearing India jersey .There are so many youngsters working their backs off to have the opportunity to wear the India jersey and this guy mocks them with his lunges.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

True....and it is sad.

The guy is doing this wearing India jersey .There are so many youngsters working their backs off to have the opportunity to wear the India jersey and this guy mocks them with his lunges.

you should trollvote dhoni bhai for his batting .. not to my comments :mad: 

11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

On a side note , what a disastrous time that was for Indian fans, MSK Prasad, Vijay Bharadwaj, Devang Gandhi, Jacob Martin :afraid:

Don't forget Deep Dasgupta, SS Das, Sarandeep Singh, Samir Dighe, Abey Kuruvilla, Noel David, David Johnson, Ajay Ratra, etc. There was a time when Srinath missed a year due to rotator cuff injury. Then Venky Prasad was our bowling spearhead. Good times. :wall:

12 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Rayudu seems to have modelled his chuck based on Bharadwaj :hehe:

No, Rayudu was far worse :phehe:. This could very well be a legal delivery but when I saw Rayudu's first delivery, I knew he is chucking. I'm glad the match referee made the right decision to call him out.

5 hours ago, Nikola said:

Are these  people who claim to be dhoni fan are his fans or haters? i mean how can someone as fan would want their favorite player to play with this pathetic strike rate. If i was fan i would expect him to retire quickly and save his reputation.

Maybe they are hoping that he will somehow turn the clock back for one last time but it's just been one disappointment after another. Indian mindset itself is such that sentimental farewells are expected by players and fans are okay with it too. Unless selectors step in and drop the non performing player, this saga will continue forever. After reaching the point of hopelessness, the player himself must realize and step aside instead of stinking up the whole tournament for the team.

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

BS statement. Why did Pant have to be rested from T20s? These jokers hadn’t quite expected Pant to score the 159 in last test which has mostly turned the public opinion in his favour. Now trying to give statements favouring Pant to avoid any tough questions.

He's not. He is part of the T20 squad