Get Dhonified !!!

Rohit just a couple of months back :phehe:

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/ambati-rayudu-has-solved-no-4-mystery-rohit-sharma/19932187

It's Wayne Rooney at Manchester United post 2013 all over again, he starts sucking as a striker, oh lets play him as a midfielder ala Scholes, he starts sucking in the midfield, oh but he's at his best as a no. 10, he stinks it up as a no. 10, oh but he's a great finisher lets play him as a 9 and the cycle repeats itself. Idhar bhi yehi ho raha hai.

19 hours ago, velu said:

Dhoni should come at #4 . 

Proved his consolidation skills again with his calm innings today.

153598.2.jpg

PS:-

he is 10/15 runs short that agree .. probably he could have covered those runs in 6/7 balls if he had switched gears  

cant bat at that s/r unacceptable , in his head he thinks he ll cover in the end but his ability isnt same now and if u see in recent times after doing all the hard work he gets out at a wrong time. That hard work then becomes trouble for others 

Consolidator role can be even done by vijay shankar at double s/r + bowling 

24 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If in playing XI then Dhoni should open. He plays test cricket from his other while at the other end people can play t20.  

I think his ideal number if in playing eleven is 7 or 8.Just before the tailenders. He doesn't get to screw momentum upfront on flat pitches. At the same time if there is a bad  collapse in a low scoring game he can still keep India in the game since we know dhoni bats with tailenders smartly.

Edited by Pollack
11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I think his ideal number if in playing eleven is 7 or 8.Just before the tailenders. He doesn't get to screw momentum upfront on flat pitches. At the same time if there is a bad  collapse in a low scoring game he can still keep India in the game since we know dhoni bats with tailenders smartly.

hope you realize i wrote it in jest

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If in playing XI then Dhoni should open. He plays test cricket from his other while at the other end people can play t20.  

And why such generosity for him....y so much  privilege for someone who has lost it . Matlab, we can change entire batting order to accomodate this useless piece of besharm individual b7t can't kick him out.

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/india-in-australia/india-vs-australia-what-ails-mahendra-singh-dhoni/articleshow/67508502.cms

Finally people asking the right questions.

I have also seen a change in the comments sections everywhere too.

People have started accepting that he is done and the abusive rabid fans are being told to shut up by  others.