Pakistan Captain calls South African player "Kaale" out of frustration of losing.

sandeep

It would have been understandable had it been your regular paindoo from Rawalpindi but it's the captain of national team we are talking about.

Do Pakistani celebrities still believe in this jhaad phoonk? Quite shocking really.

It's 2019 ffs. That's what religion does to you.

Would be funny if Sarfaraz later claims that he was possessed by a Jinn lol 

17 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Lol whatever man

dude seriously why is your society so ok with marginalizing being divisive?

i mean in Hyd India or in UP there are Muslim majority areas whole districts/sub states ( Sunni) there are lawyers and ex-policemen etc who appear to be leaders along with maulivies, questionable religious leaders who hand out fatwas( there are few progressive religious leaders as well who talk a lot of sense being Indian Muslims) etc. the former are more powerful and there is self-censure ( this shows the general man on the street, in this case, a Sunni Muslim knows what is right). Is Pakistan not like that, when i meet people in the west they are really good people - meaning very fine folks ( no pretense, easy to get along, open, no realpolitik etc) it's really something that a country has this many prejudiced individuals plying their dirt openly, if a county is filled with people like the ones you meet in west it must be a good place, its a paradox really. 

dude seriously why is your society so ok with marginalizing being divisive?

i mean in Hyd India or in UP there are Muslim majority areas whole districts/sub states ( Sunni) there are lawyers and ex-policemen etc who appear to be leaders along with maulivies, questionable religious leaders who hand out fatwas( there are few progressive religious leaders as well who talk a lot of sense being Indian Muslims) etc. the former are more powerful and there is self-censure ( this shows the general man on the street, in this case, a Sunni Muslim knows what is right). Is Pakistan not like that, when i meet people in the west they are really good people - meaning very fine folks ( no pretense, easy to get along, open, no realpolitik etc) it's really something that a country has this many prejudiced individuals plying their dirt openly, if a county is filled with people like the ones you meet in west it must be a good place, its a paradox really. 

‘Your’ society?