Rayudu booked #4 slot as his own for the WC !!!

velu

3 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The high risk shots he plays as his release shots, Rayudu will always be 2-3 failures away from being dropped. Yesterday also, a couple of 4s he hit were a few inches above fielders. ANother day he could have been out under 10.

So no it is not done deal yet. All Gill needs is a couple of good knocks, even 30s and 40s, in chances he gets and he will be favorite to pip Rayudu for the WC squad.

His has only one release shot ..  Will come down the track and hit it over mid off

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Context is important. We had a long running thread on CSK: bye bye madrasis, thanks for playing. It had nothing to do with racism. We have had separate discussions on the P  word as well.

Having said that, i respect the sentiments of forum members as well, particularly the active ones. 

Of course it is. Saying L Siva is an “oily rat with a annoying nasal tone” has a different context to L Siva that “fkin Oily Madarasi rat with an annoying nasal tone”.

Madarasi is not exactly what makes it offensive here.  I will take a punt on you that you understand why the 2nd statement sounds more offensive.

Anyways Gulti is not even an offensive term, it is just an anagram of the word “Telugu” because that was created to get back at Telugus as the slang word for  Tamil in Telugu language was “aravam” which apparently  has an offensive undertone  to the Tamilians. Just a bit of trivia not that you probably care.

I have seen you post here long enough to think you didn’t try to be deliberately offensive as you can see I have taken the topic in a lighter tone in the follow up.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Anyways Gulti is not even an offensive term, it is just an anagram of the word “Telugu” because that was created to get back at Telugus as the slang word for  Tamil in Telugu language was “aravam” which apparently  has an offensive undertone  to the Tamilians. Just a bit of trivia not that you probably care.

i think golti is reverse of telungu/telungu written in tamil/telungu .. 

i did google the meaning of tamil word "aravam" - it means sound :dontknow: 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:52 PM, King Tendulkar said:

Batted beuatifully today, classy and full rannge of shots

Very good last game as well.  Been good last 12 months.

Not sure why people wanted dropped.  Today was superb knock

And again today.  The guy been batting great, no idea what everyone is going on about or games that people watching.  Been doing great for a year no

27 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

He has been perfoming good for a while but haters gonna gate.  ICF just full of peole with pre concieved notions depite seeing complete opposite in fron of their eyes

Same people rate kane williamson as very good LOI batsman for his harmless strike rates many times.

There are three kind of bats in swing conditions 

1. Who can play it. Like Kohli

2. Who end up edging it. Like Rohit

3. Who are not good enough to edge it. Like most English allrounders.

I didn't see the match. Anyone who saw it, Please confirm which category of above 3 Hackayudhu belonged to.?

Edited by mishra