Fans Call Cheteshwar Pujara "Cheater" For Escaping Dismissal During Ranji Trophy Semi-final

vayuu1

Good stuff on both sides.

Pujara was within his rights to stand. His job is not to correct the incompetency of umpire. He is there to bat for his team and win it for team.

Fans are absolutely within their right to pick on the incident and put it on the face of Pujara. I guess Pujara expected that too. He took it for the team.

Sports reveal the Character. Not just Character of Players but also fans too

3 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

This is real story. This is exactly what I was complaining/extrapolating when "DRS  opposed by BCCI and Indian players" was ridiculed by media.

Team DRS will manufacture a public opinion and shove it on BCCI and poor Indian state Boards. Its all about business

8 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

They didn't spend their time and money to see someone cheat his way out and affect the match result. The fans have been doing it mildly, for my liking. They should be more vocal about it and ask their money back. That should teach these players and officials a lesson.

How ignorant can one be - Entry is free to Ranji matches - bunch of loafers with nothing else to do acting all butt-hurt over a normal part of the game, and using it as an excuse to indulge in boorish behavior.  

Edited by sandeep
31 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

There's a huge fan base on twitter who are really into domestic games and never miss a game whenever Karnataka is playing. They regularly discuss these topics and really back the players. 

Maybe you should be happy that someone gives a sh!t and do attend these games.

Calling Pujara a cheat was well justified by his shameful act. He deserves everything coming in his way. 

All of that is great, and I'm very happy that there is a supportive core for the Karnataka FC team.  But your whinge about "money back" etc was based on a false premise. Nice of you to acknowledge that. /s

And not walking <> cheating - no matter how much whinge you serve up with bondas.  

4 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You are going to offer up their travelling expenses? How do you plan on making up for their lost time watching this sh!t show? 

Not walking knowing he's nicked it = Cheat and add in 'Desperate' as well. 

You smell like a fresh out of Mumbai slum. Don't give lecture to fans who wasted five days on someone who cheated his way to a win. 

:laugh:  When facts go against morons, they often turn to personal insults out of desperation.  Butthurt-ism fails before logic.  Always.  

Since I grew up as a child in Bombay, I am well acquainted with the phenomenon of aggressive bhikaaris begging for things as if they are entitled to it.  what is that modern meme term?  Choosing Beggars?  

Edited by sandeep
1 hour ago, Kannadiga said:

You are going to offer up their travelling expenses? How do you plan on making up for their lost time watching this sh!t show? 

Not walking knowing he's nicked it = Cheat and add in 'Desperate' as well. 

You smell like a fresh out of Mumbai slum. Don't give lecture to fans who wasted five days on someone who cheated his way to a win. 

If Pujsra cheated then he should be charged as such . Care to inform which law in cricket he would be charged with ? 

Lunatic fans still crying and patting their own back thinking by shouting Cheater at Pujara, they have done a noble deed. They are not merely lunatics but borderline criminals as well, the same bunch who throw stuff at players and their families with an intent to physically harm them. and some lunatics justify it by saying but they gave their time to come and watch.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Lunatic fans still crying and patting their own back thinking by shouting Cheater at Pujara, they have done a noble deed. They are not merely lunatics but borderline criminals as well, the same bunch who throw stuff at players and their families with an intent to physically harm them. and some lunatics justify it by saying but they gave their time to come and watch.

There should be rules for the crowds at the stadium 

3 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

Then what do you want to call it?

Cricket !!!...no laws broken just  some snowflakes getting themselves into a tizzy .you win some you lose some ...Deal with it .

With your out cry about it all , every Karnataka player who waits on an umpire decision is a " cheat" too because all he is doing is to see if he has gotten away with it . 

31 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

He was clearly out and refused to walk. Even though he didn't break any laws, he is still a cheat. lol 

I am not sure what's there to defend here. 

Any Karnataka player who nicks it and waits for umpires decision is a " cheat" too .why wait for the umpire to put his finger up ? Why don't they just walk off before given out ! 

Answer is they hope they won't be given out .

This is big boys cricket not gulley cricket go cry to someone who cares .